Chapter 18

------Nialls POV-----

*Niamhs Birthday*

The only reasons im going to this party is because Niamh is Louis girlfriend and I really want to see Caitlyn. I was in the car waiting for the boys to come out just thinking about Caitlyn and how excited I was to see her, although she still hates me. I was snapped out of my day dream when Rhiannon, Louis and liam got in the back seats and harry got in the front, Zayn, perrie, Anna And katrina were in Zayns car on there way.

*****

When we arrived at Niamhs everyone sneaked in, she stayed in her moms last night so Caitlyn could get the party ready. There was no sign of Caitlyn though.

"Right guys, When anyone hears the door opening warn us, then we turn the lights on and shout..Supriseee! Okay?" Louis asked.

We all talked quietly when we heard the door opening

"Shhhhh everyone, Get down!!"

We all hid behind furniture in the dark ready to shout suprise to her, but when we were about to jump up Caitlyn walked through the door.. Not alone she was in the middle of a pure snogging session with some lad.

"Ahem" I heard someone say, I think it was Anna.

She immediately turned around and saw all of us with a 'Happy 17th' Birthday banner.

"Oh.. Um, ah, Sorry, I forgot for a second is Niamh here yet? I c-"

"Ah, no whos that?" I interrupted.

"Um, this my boyfriend Connor."

Everyone mumbled "Hi Connor.." They all knew I was in love with her.

Everyone started talking quietly as Caitlyn went around introducing Connor to people, What has he got that I dont?

"Hey, niall right?"He asked me off guard.

"Yeah." I simply said.

"Hey, im connor"

"Yeah no shit sherlock." I snapped.

"Dude, calm down im just trying to be friendly.."

"By stealing my girlfriend?"

He looked at me blankly, I could see Caitlyn eyeing us from the corner. boy is it me or is it getting steamy in here?..

"How am I stealing your girfriend? From what I've heard you asked other people to steal her for you."

Wow harsh, I couldn't take it anymore he is driving me mad.. " I didn't do that."

"Haha okay sure whatever you say."He said with a dash of sarcasm.

I felt the anger rise in my stomach I really didn't want to make a scene though.. Everyone was having a drink and having a chat with their friends.

"Oh Fuck off mate." I replied

"Make me." He said as he grinned like a mad man.

Thats it I dont give a fuck anymore, I clenched my hand into a fist and threw it in his face, he fell to the ground with a bloody nose I don't know why, but I started kicking him repeatedly over and over until Liam grabbed me and pulled me away.

"You fucking asshole! You know I didnt do it!!You are teasing me! You don't deserve her you son of a bitch!!"

"Dude, dude! Calm down." Liam said.

I saw his grin as I was pulled away, Caitlyn ran over to him and helped him up. Damn I was mad! She told him already? Last time I saw her she was single and that was five days ago!

-----Caitlyns POV----

I can't beleive Niall hit Connor! He is honestly just a cover up for me not being sad and depressed since Niall left because that basically sums me up right now. He is just a really good friend and I told him my plan

1.Get Niall really really Jealous

2.Get into a serious 'Relationship'

3.Wait for Niall to finnish it.

-----Thats chapter 18! Do you like Caitlyns plan? Or do you think she is being selfish? Vote and comment!:D-----

Rate no Hate♥