Chapter 14

------------Nialls POV-------

I woke up in a beautiful snowy forest, it wasnt cold at all though, it was warm and beautiful, Is this Heaven?

"Niall Horan" I heard a deep raspy voice call.

"God?"I asked

"Yes Niall, You are not ready to go to heaven... you must go back to earth and finnish what you started. Then when the time is right, you will come back."

"B-but, why am I here? what do I need to finnish? I dont deserve to be here... I haven't said a prayer in ages, I nearly killed Caitlyn, I really don't deserve it.."

"Niall... you are the son of God. Everyone deserves to go to Heaven."

"E-even Hitler?"I asked

"Yes. Even hitler. God loves everyone, good and bad, Hitler done terrible things but deep deep, Very very very deep down he has a good heart.." Hey even God had a sense of humour. "Now get yo ass back down to earth."

Okaaay what the fuck? Did God just say Ass? this has to be a dream..

"But what do I need to finnish?"I asked.

"You need to steal Caitlyns heart."

"But... isn't there a commandment 'Thou shall not steal' or something?" trying to lighten the mood, obviously this is a dream. There is no chance God would say 'Ass'.

"Dont try and be smart. Now go, go through that door, now Niall? you have to do as I say, Remember, Caitlyn is the reason im letting you live.. Now off you go."

I turned around and put my hand on the door, afraid of what might be inside, I turned the knob, as I looked in I saw nothing but brightness I stepped in....

---------Louis POV-----

Paramedics were surounding Niall, tryin to pump his heart with their electric, heart pumper, jumpy thing(You know what it is right? I dont lol) Me and the rest of the boys were standing behind praying and hoping he comes back..

Then 1..2..3 Clear! He started breathing, He's alive, thank you God!

We all breathed a sigh of relief.

"We need to get him to a hospital ASAP!"One of the paramedics shouted" Only one of you boys can go in the ambulance"

"Louis, mate you found him here, you go." liam said

I went in the ambulance with him while the boys followed in liams car.

*******Five hours later******

We have been waiting in the waiting area for five hours now and guess who I saw walking past us..... Elenour. She cheated on me, ill never forgive her.

"Oh hey Louis!" She said cheerfully as if we never had a past. "What are you doing here?"

"Ah ya know, the usual, Hunting elephants." I said sarcastically, The boys were in stiches laughing.

"Oh.. well, I saw a few in the kids area painted on the wall, I would check there." And she walked of, wait.. was she being serious? Or sarcastic, see I can never tell.

The doctor came up to us and gave us the Are-You-Ready-For-the-good-or-bad-news-First look'

"Good or bad news?" He asked. (Coincidence? I think not. I am a god at facial expressions.)

"Um... Good?"I said unsure

"Well the good news is, Niall is stable....For now"He added. "The bad news however, He needs a blood transplant, which means he needs lots of blood. Although.. His blood type is O and here are no blood donators who have O blood type, any of you?

"No.." We all said in unison.

"I am." I heard a voice say.

The doctor moved to the side and turned around, Caitlyn was Sitting in a wheelChair lookin up at us.

"O?" He doctor asked.

"Yes. Can I give him blood?"

The doctor was unsure, at first because she had lost alot of blood because of the shooting, but he agreed in the end.

----------Caitlyns POV-------

I was brought into a room as Doctor Butler (This is my geography teachers name xD) Got the things ready,

He walked over to me and injected a large needle into my arm, I winced a bit but it was over in a matter of seconds, I was furious at Niall but at the same time, I loved him and I didnt want him to die..

--------Vote, comment and follow:) Follow me on Twitter, @oneD_Caitlin I will follow you back:)------

Go check out @Niamh_Horan123 Her story is pretty awesome as well:)