Chapter 15

---------Nialls POV----------

I woke up in the hospital room, The boys were sitting on the sofas, all were asleep except Harry

"Hey" He said. "U feelin' Okay?"

"Ah, Yeah im okay, what happened?"

I could remember my 'Dream' But thats all

"Ahh.. Louis found you in the bathroom in a pool of your own blood because you tried to kill yourself. Basically." There was a moment of an awkward silence,

"Why'd you do it Niall?" He actually got a bit teary, "Fans don't know yet, so keep it down... You lost alot of blood mate, You had to have a load of blood put in you.."

"Who gave it?" I asked.

"Caitlyn.."

Wow, I thought she hated me.. I guess not

-------Caitlyns POV-------

He better not think I don't hate him because I most definitely do.

If it weren't for him I wouldn't be in this mess.

He is going to have to work very hard to win my heart again.

----------Nialls POV-------

I looked at my wrist as I ran my hands up and down the cuts, I begged the boys to go out and play football and have a bit of fun, so they did. Should I go see Caitlyn? Maybe, Maybe not.. Meh, may as well theres nothing better to do in this hospital.

I opened the door to Caitlyns room, She was sleeping so I decided to quickly but quietly walk over, and sit down beside her. She turned around and boy if looks could kill, I would be dead.

"What do you want Niall? State your bussiness and leave."She scoffed.

God, shes angry.. Then again, I would be mad at me too.

"Ah, nothing.. I just wanted to say hello, and im sorry... and that I love you.."

"Just go away Niall I dont want to hear it."

-------Caitlyns POV------

I hate him but I love him, I just need time.

"If you dont love me anymore then why did you give me blood to save me?"He choked. I could feel the sadness rise inside him. I still dont even know how he lost so much blood.

"The only reason I did it was so I didn't need to go through all this.. Love hate."He added.

Do what? What's he talking about? I gave him a What-are-you-talking-about glance and he got all nervous. He scratched his rist and I knew exactly what he had done.

"D-did you cut yourself?" I asked, surprising very worried.

"Um.. no, well yes but.. ah.. I don't know.."He mumbled

I got out of the bed even though my stomach still hurt I managed to go over to Niall and lift up his sleve, It was terrible.... These scars were never going to go away.. They were so deep, and red they were the whole way up his arm

"N-Niall.. Why?"I couldn't hold it in any more, I needed a hug, I needed Niall, but how can I forgive him? After what he did. He could have killed me..

"Im so sorry babe, I-i don't know what I was thinking" He too began to sob, I hugged him, I didn't want to ever let go, I have missed these hugs

Now this is a proper Horan hug. :)

Should I forgive him? What he did was unforgivable, But im a very forgivable person. Thats a lot of forgiveables in a sentence.

I love him, I can't leave him, Not now, Not ever.

---------Kaaay thats chapter...... 15? Sorry its short -again There's just so much exams in school:( ill defiantly update tomorrow:)-----