Chapter 7

We all just sat there, not knowing what to say.. Niamh was holding back tears while me and niall looked around still in a daze at whats been happening

"Sooo.. Niamh.. Where are you from?"I asked not knowing if I would get answer..

"Ireland.."

"ohh".. Awkward.

"I-Is that Niall Horan?" She asked in disbelief

I looked at Niall who was sleeping "Yeah, hes my boyfriend.. Wha-um.. well.. sort of, not really, just.. well.."

I heard Niall laugh.. Im SO glad it was dark or else, they possibly could have mistaken my face as a tomato

"Cool, how'd they get you?"Wow, she likes to ask questions..

"we were at the beach and well..they got us basically... You?"

"Um.. I was out shopping with my mom, I just went into another shop for two seconds.. then someone snatched me. just like that."

Awwh she was like a yound child in shock, I walked over to her and wrapped my arm around her

"It'll be okay dont worry.."I cooed

"Guys dont leave me alone over here.." Said Niall as he walked over and sat beside me. At least he can put a bit of humour into a really bad situation.

All three of us sat in the corner of the room, worried and frightened as to what might of happened next..

"Suddenly The door flew open and a different man walked in.

"Right whos up for it tonight gals?" He said, it made me want to puke.. he basically said 'Who shall I rape tonight.'..

I felt Niall tense up beside me, I hope he doesnt pounce on the man and get a beating.

"You."He said. he was pointing right at me. Suddenly three other men walked in, Niamh hid in the corner so so afraid, Niall jumped up and screamed "No! No! Dont you fucking lay a finger on her, I'll fucking kill you! I swear!" His voice started to fade out as I was being pushed into a bedroom, the man threw me on the bed as he unbuckled his belt and took of this boxers... he just stood there, completely naked... He came towards me and I guess you know what he did to me next..

----------Nialls POV--------

They locked the door after them and I could hear Caitlyn screaming for help. I felt so helpless "NO!! IM FUCKING WARNING YOU!! THE COPS WILL FIND YOU!! YOULL GO DOWN FOR THIS! I SWEAR! I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU!" Nothing I could do could stop them from what they were doing to Caitlyn..I screamed at them and screamed until one of them answered the door and threw a Crying and half naked Caitlyn at me, "Fuck you! Im gonna fucking kill you!" I shouted. I barged through the door which was about to lock and started punching and kicking one of the men, until the other three had me down on the floor... I felt every Skull-Shattering, Rib-breaking, Arm-snapping kick.. I heard Caitlyn screaming "NO!! LEAVE HIM ALONE NOO!! PLEASE ILL DO ANYTHING! STOP PLEASE!!".. and thats all I can remember because I blanked out shortly after.

--------------I wasnt going to update but @niamh_horan123 begged me to, so why not? its nearly 3am and im very very tired, Peace out peeps-----

Dont forget to vote and comment:) Do you think Nialls okay?