Chapter 3

---------------Caitlyns POV-----------

We pulled up in Nialls stunning car at Nandos, to be honest I've never acctually been there before but I didnt want to say anything.. Because I might have told him that I loved Nandos...

"Ready to go in?"He asked

"Yep"

We walked hand I hand into Nandos, it smelled great.

I looked through the menu Until a waitress practicly jumped over to greet us.

"What can I get you?" Honestly, I think she was just asking niall that.. And flirting too, as if I wasnt there.

"Um.. Chilli Wrap please."

"Any drink?" she asked.. and she winked!

"Water thanks" And ... she walked away

I looked at Niall confused, I didnt even get to order.

Niall got up and went over to the lady.

"Ahem, excuse me, you forgot to ask this beautiful yound lady what she wants..." He pointed at me and winked.

"Oh.. didnt see you there. Sorry" She almost sounded sarcastic.

"Um.. ill have the chilli wrap also, with water thanks."

"Whatever."she grunted

What, why? why is she all nice and flirty with niall and shes weird and mean to me?..

"Well shes not very nice" Niall said and I nodded in agreement.

After eating the VERY hot chilli wrap, We went back to nialls.

"The boys aren't in sooo, wanna watch a movie?"

"Yeah sure" I was really tired though, but I did really want to spend time with him hes so caring and sweet..

"X-Men?" He asked.

"Naah"

"How bout..... CLOUDY WITH A CHANCE OF MEATBALLS?! AND WE COULD EAT MEATBALLS!!" I swear, I think I went a tiny bit deaf.

"Um.. sure" I didnt really, but the meatball part sounded good.

After eating meatballs while watching cloudy with a chance of meatballs

I fell fast asleep on nialls shoulder...Wow.. hes just so perfect.

-------------Nialls POV----------

Caitlyn had fallen asleep beside me and my eyes were drifting off to dreamland.. Caitlyns so amazing, I cant wait to do something tomorrow, I might bring her to the beach if its warm outside.

Zzzzzzzz.....

------ Hope you liked it:) Im pretty sick today so sorry if its not very good.. again tips would be widley appreciated:)--------P.S at the end when Niall fell asleep, so did I! lol-------