Chapter 9

---------------Pauls POV---------

Jack was going grocery shopping now so this is my chance to let the kids go..

I walked downstairs (The house is ginormous) and I went to the cellar, I looked around but I couldnt see anyone, I felt a sharp pain shoot across my head and I fell to the ground, I was knocked out.

--------Caitlyns POV-------

We heard someone coming downstairs, this was our chance! I grabbed a brick that was lying in the corner of the room, I whispered to Niall and Niamh to hide behind me and I smashed his head with the brick, he fell to the ground unconscious I dont think I killed him but hes out for the count..

"Go go go!" I shouted as we ran out of the cellar, we ran around the house looking for open windows or doors, but they were smart enough to lock them all

"Should we just smash it?"I asked

Niall was just about to break the window with his elbow when Jack walked in...

"What the fuck are yous doing?"He shouted

We all froze.. what else could we have done? although he was out numbered, he was tall and strong we were small and broken, especially Niall

"Look mate, just let us go.. we can sort this out, we-we wont tell the police about here, promise."Niall pleaded

"Do you think im fucking stupid?"He said

Yeah I thought..

As if Niall read my mind he said "Yeah, your fucking thick. Did you acctually think, you could kidnap three teenagers and get away with it?, I hope you realise that the cops will find you and you will go to prison for rape, assault and holding three people against their own will.

He was silent..

"Its nearly Christmas for crying out loud! Dont you have a family? or friends? siblings, parents? that you could go home to? And have a happy Christmas without spending the rest of your life in prison.."

"Im not going to fall for this kids.. I can and I will get away with it. I had two bothers, a girlfriend and parents, guess what? I killed all of them. Ive did it before, I can do it again" And he held out a gun...

Niall stepped infront of us and said "You wouldn't dare."

"Try me."As he loaded the gun I saw Paul creep up behind him, I heard cops pulling up and saying things through the speaker.

"This is the police.. Let the three Kids go and come out with your hands in he air"

Jack put his hands on he trigger and

.

.

BANG.

.

.

.

.

.

Bang

.

.

.

-------Cliff hanger!------ Muhahahahhaa! vote and comment!:)