Introduction and Dedications

So, that picture in the media inspired me to write a little one-shot based around it and the caption ("I don't think I could ever let Papyrus into the Royal Guard.") having us wonder if Papyrus had ever heard that he would never achieve his dreams.

Then it turned into a two-parter that I was just gonna put both parts in my one-shot book anyways.

And then it turned into a short story.

So yay?

Anyways, welcome to the story! We've got alternate scenarios, touches from AU's, action, and feels all wrapped into one big burrito of a story. I wrote the story mostly over one weekend, because I was sitting in a car for 15+ hours total with almost nothing to do and it was a five-day weekend and my mind rambles on and on and on.....

(Let's just forget that I was supposed to update my main stories over said weekend. Hehehe hehe........)

As said earlier, the picture and quote together was a big inspiration, but another large inspiration for how part of the story went is thanks to the totally awesome and stupendous  and her possession AU one shot! I wrote a little follow up and have loved the idea that Flowey can possess ever since, and decided to incorporate it here. So Hannah, this story is dedicated to you! ^-^ Everyone else, CHECK HER OUT!

I also wanna dedicate this to unrested-jade! She isn't on Wattpad to my knowledge, but is a writer on Tumblr and AO3, and wrote the story Flowey is Not A Good Life Coach. I read that while writing my own story and it gave me so much inspiration! If they ever read this, I say hello!

Undertale spoilers for minor parts of the True Pacifist Route, so be careful!

Also, one more quick note! I'm writing Frisk out as female when speaking in their perspective, due to the fact that it got really confusing staying gender-neutral. You can interchange these with He/Him/His or They/Them/Their pronouns, or you can keep them the same. All up to the reader's headcanon!

AND I AM SHOUTING OUT RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW @VanillaWind WHO MADE THE FABULOUS COVER I CAN'T GET OVER IT