A Missing Friend

Frisk wasn't sure where Papyrus had gone. She and Undyne and had just bailed from the house that had been set on fire, but Papyrus, who had said he'd wait for them, was gone. She wanted to tell him that the captain of the Royal Guard had accepted her as a friend, and that the two of them were okay with each other.

*ACT

*Call for a friend

*You called out Papyrus's name.

*...

*...

*But nobody came.

Frisk looked around again as Undyne headed off for Snowdin.

*ACT

*Phone call

*You called Papyrus's number on the phone.

*Ring...

*Ring

*Ring...

*Nobody picked up...

Papyrus had sounded a little sarcastic when he had bailed out the window at the beginning of the hangout, but she didn't know Papyrus as a liar. Frisk was beginning to become concerned. Papyrus was never late to his phone. She could call him at any time, and he would pick up and answer any question.

There weren't many questions on Frisks mind right now. But there was just one.

Where did you go, Papyrus?

Alright, this part is really short, but I promise you that they get longer. Last part is around 700 words or something, which is long for a short story I think. I've never actually written a short story before so this is a little test run of sorts! To make up for the fact that lots of these parts are really short, let's buff up the deal! Two parts on Saturdays and Sundays, how about that? There will be one tomorrow morning and one tomorrow evening, around this same time, and likewise on Sundays. Happy reading!