7~edited

I decided to start making myself at home since I was going to be here for some time while I make my escape plan. It would probably take a month but if I didn't try I would be stuck here forever. I wouldn't graduate, I wouldn't finish school and I wouldn't go on to having a successful life. This makes me feel sick, being stuck here with him for the rest of my life? Hell no.

Anyways, I walked swiftly out of the bedroom and plummeted down the stairs to the kitchen. I forcefully pull open the fridge and pull out a milk jug and pour some into a bowl. I search through the cupboards until I spot something. Captain crunch? This is my favourite cereal! I jump up and down like a little kid that gets told they can have some sweets and I dance and sing while I tip the sugary contents into the pool of milk. I hear someone else plummeting down the stairs while chuckling. What was he laughing about?

"Why are you laughing?" I say with a stern face,  all the happiness drained from my body which stopped the singing and dancing.

"I'm laughing at you." He says while trying to stop laughing but then starts again.

"WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING AT ME!" I demand going a bit pms on him. Sorry little boy you angered the beast.

"Because your so cute." He says as he comes forward and squishes my cheeks together.

God he was annoying. I stand my ground and stay there still staring into his eyes, desperately wanting to deny that right now, I really wanted him.

He brings me closer and this time, I let him. Our foreheads touch lightly and I look deep into his eyes and then quickly look away to create the illusion I was never looking to begin with

Before I know it we are so close that I'm surprised our lips aren't touching yet. I felt tingles in my stomach as he latched his lips onto mine unexpectedly. I freeze momentarily unable to process what has just happened and then for some reason I let him kiss me. And... I kiss back.

I move in sync with him, trying my best to keep up with his rapid pace. He seemed desperate yet patient. He pulls away and started to kiss down my neck and I pull away from him slowly.

I continue to pour my cereal into the bowl and as I search through the drawers to find the cutlery he comes up behind me and presses himself against me, handing me a spoon at the same time.

"See what your doing to me?" He says seductively while smirking. You can't let him do this. I felt that this, whatever this was should never go further than clothed kissing that should be enough for an escape plan. It feels so wrong being so close to someone else when only hours prior you were in a relationship and not kidnapped. But now your single kidnapped and sad.

I pull away from him and go back to making myself something to eat. He comes up behind me and puts his hands around my waist and leans his head on mine.

"Princess what's wrong."

"Don't call me princess." I say between gritted teeth.

"What about baby?"

"No."

"Baby girl?"

"No."

"Doll face?"

"No."

"Honey?"

"No."

"What about my girlfriend?"

"NOO!!!!."

He stars to laugh at my feistiness but I don't find it funny at all. Why me? I only wanted a normal life