17

Second round of sexy sexy time was amazing and of course so will the third.

And the fourth

And the fifth

I try to stand but my legs fail me and I fall onto the cream carpet. How many times have I fallen onto this luscious softness?

Too many.

He picks me up and pulls me back in the beds while kissing my forehead.

"Sleep baby."

Don't have to tell me twice! My eyes close shut to the feeling of his breathing against my neck and his soft kisses.
##############
The abrupt shaking of my body wakes me up followed by the screaming in my right ear.

"Get up there's a fire!!!"

My legs scramble about on the bed and I pull myself out, grabbing some flip flops and run down the stairs.

I run out the door ignoring the fact I smelt no smoke or fire. Weird. Extremely weird. My pants become heavy when I stop on the front porch awaiting the rest to run out. Where were they?

They were going to be burnt alive! I go to run back in and save my man when the door slams shut. Wtf!!!!

I bang my fists as hard as I could nearly knocking the wooden door off of its hinges but I couldn't let them all die. I look through the window to see how bad the fire is so far and when I see them all sitting watching tv on the couch I lose it. Why would they do this??!!!

It's cold!

My shivering body watches the warm guys inside with envy. As I love to say, paybacks a bitch. I do the only thing that I could think of doing right now, I bust open the door.

I take a run up in my flip flops listening to the satisfying sound they make as they flop against the floor and with all my might my foot goes into the door causing a tremendous shake to erupt from it. It didn't open. I try a few more times before sighing dramatically and giving up.

I eye a lonely rock on the grass and a new idea comes to light. Smasho los window. Bam bam bam smash. Ow glass!

I look to my hand that begins to ooze with blood and I laugh.

How did that bastard get in my hand?

Feels ouchy. I jump through the shattered window and look at the guys all facing me with scared looks on their faces. Hahaha you little bitches!

Love how I'm trusted to go outside and not run away.

"What the hell was that?" They boom at me.

"That was swiftly entering a house with a locked door." He starts to laugh hysterically.

What? Why am I such a comedian?

"The door wasn't locked you idiot!" He exclaims. What's this bull shit I'm hearing?

"But I tried to boot it open-"

" All you had to do was twist the handle." He says while shaking his head while I take glances at him my hand and the window.

I shrug my shoulders and head towards the kitchen for ice cream when a hand grabs me.

"I need to clean that." He says while using his eyes to gesture to my bleeding hand. I take a huge gulp before nodding and sitting on the far coach with no glass on it.

He glances at the three cuts on my arm as he always does. I'm happy he has never confronted me about it because what would I say?

He walks in carrying a bowl and first aid kit. He hands me the bowl and a spoon and I look inside to find none other than my chocolate chip ice cream. Woooooo!!!!!

I shovel the delicious substance into my mouth remembering to savour all the flavours pinging in my mouth.

I barely noticed him cleaning my wound until I finished the ice cream and it is as if all the pain suddenly rushed back.

I tense up, wincing at the slightest contact the anti bacterial wipes had with my skin. Luckily I don't need stitches just a bandage.

I look at his face deep in concentration as he wraps the bandage around my hand carefully. Staring at his face calms me down, how deeply in love I was with this man was freaking me the hell out.

He ignores his gang friends watching us intensely including mr. Iliketostareatnakedgirlsinmybesgfriendsrobe.

I gentle kiss is placed on my forehead as he leaves with the first aid kit and the bowl.

Damn him with his loveliness!