21

I look around the cream coloured room with hints of blue, where am I? My palms start to sweat and my breathing quickens. I felt as if oxygen wasn't going to my lungs and I was dying, gasping drastically for just an ounce. My chest tightened further and further not I couldn't feel the tears running down my cheeks. Why am I so scared? My mind flashes back to that scary kidnapper. To all the things that have happened to me. How I have in to Theo, how I slept with Justin, or the simple fact that I'm here in the first place. I carried on violently gasping for air unable to calm down. Breathe in. Breathe out. Breathe in. Breathe out. Oh god!! I can't!! I cry harder. Was no one going to come to my rescue? The door opens but I don't catch sight of who it is. My head was spinning and I couldn't hold on anymore. I drop to the floor and I shut my eyes.

___________

Theo's p.o.v.

God that girl is mysterious. Can't she see how much I love her? I don't mean to say the things I do but apologising just isn't in my nature. She's making me into a poor excuse of a man, I can't think, I can't sleep, and I'm going soft.

Strangled screams coming from Justin's room knocked me out of my thoughts when I thought about her. I open the door and stare at her. She looks as if she is having an inner battle with herself as she struggles for breathe. I rush over quickly and by these time she falls into the floor and shuts her eyes. What the fuck just happened? I shake her violently and when that doesn't work I pick her up bridal style, and run down the stairs towards the front door. I frantically pull the keys out my pocket while still carrying her and place her in the back seat strapped in. Oh shit I could get caught if I did this! I don't care as long as my baby is safe. I ignore the speed limits as I speed consciously down the busy road gaining some obnoxious beeps and cars steering out of control. I don't care. I stop right in front of the hospital with a halt, jolting us both forward. I quickly get out he car and unstrap her still unconscious body. Lifting her out the car with ease I pace fast I tot he hospital.

" Please someone!!! I need help!!! Please!!!" I scream in the hospitals turning some patients heads but no one is paying attention to me.

" I think she is dying please help!!!" I yell with pleading eyes, I felt the tears welling up I can't lose her. Not now not ever. I lean down and cry into the crook of her neck when I feel a hand on my shoulder.

" Sir what seems to be the problem?" The nurse says to me and I turn to face her.

" I don't know what's wrong with her please help her." I say between sniffles, my eyes wide with fear. She nods her head sympathetically.

" Dr Argent bring a bed and two assistants stat!!!" People rush around and a doctor sprints down the hall who I presume to be Dr Argent. This must be urgent. What if she dies?

I stare at the floor in anger, thinking about what I said to her. My words replay over and over in my head like an endless hell running riot in my brain. I don't want to hear it. I can't bare it.

"I can't do this again Emma ever"

"Why? Babe I-"

"Don't you dare babe me!!! You slut."

I remember how the tear rolled down her cheek, how I kissed that blonde and I realise how bad I've made her feel. How could I do this to the one I love?

Soon enough the nurses and doctors rush around her and take her out of my arms. I suddenly feel empty without her presence. I follow them through many green and blue door before they stop me in my tracks.

"Sir you can't come past here." I look in confusion at the woman who is telling me I can't go see the love of my life.

" Excuse me?" I say snappily.

" You heard me sir you must wait out hear until further notified, we must assess her condition. I nod understanding that arguing about my entry wasn't helping her in the slightest. I take a seat in the floor outside the door nervously.

___________

Four hours later I'm a nervous wreck. I've asked again and again if I can see her Yet and it's no. I haven't been notified of her condition, if she is even alive, fuck all. I called the guys and told them that I was out on strictly business, not specifying what exactly. Anything you do or say lol even if it is just hello can get you killed when in a gang. Luckily we have stayed unknown, attacking on the sly. Not many people knew of us which is good.

"Sir can I please talk with you over here." I look up to see he same woman from before hovering over me and I get up from the floor. She walks em away from the door before speaking

" There are some things I would like to discuss with you." I gulp she best not be dead.

" Is she ok?"

" Yes she is fine she had a panic attack which is the worst case I've ever seen, does she have them often?" I shake my head and purse my lips.

" I've never once saw her have one before." Does she have them? She nods and writes it down on the clip board.

" How about self harm?" I gulp, I knew hose marks on her arm were familiar and the blood on the floor.

" Yes. I've never confronted her about it but I've seen them before." She nods noting it down.

" That's all we need to know for now sweetheart you can go in now, be prepared for some questions later. I nod before giving her a quick smile.