9~edited

*listen to the music while reading the chapters 🙂*

I feel an abnormally dull throb coming from down bellow. What. The. Actual. Fuck. I didn't did I?

I look to the side to see the sheets are ruffled and I feel the warmness of his head resting against my chest. Again, what the fuck?

I shake him, panicked and I don't stop. He pushes me away, causing me to tumble backwards and do a roll over off the bed with a loud thud. Ouch. I rub my head while cursing profanities under my breath. A sharp pain claws at my abdominals and I lean over in pain.

"Jeez what the fuck is up with you?" He says kind of panicked. Oh I don't know you pushed me out the bed after FUCKING me!

"Did we... you know..."

"What do you mean? Oh. No we didn't I came in and you were fast asleep. And if you don't mind me asking why the hell was there a bunch of blood on the bathroom floor." Oh... that. Forgot to clean it up.

"I don't know wasn't me." Wow was that the best excuse you got?

He slaps his forehead and then raises his eyebrows at me and I shrug. I find the courage to bear through this pain and dash to the toilet before I feel it. I had pissed myself. I undress quickly out of my clothes and realise it's not piss, it's blood and I scream. I hear loud footsteps approaching the door and I attempt to cover myself but fail miserably.

"What the-" he is cut off when I scream.

"Get outttttt!!!!" He runs as if he has just seen a monster and I swear he dashed down the stairs too. I stare at the blood scared out of my mind. I must have cancer.

I start to cry because I didn't want to die just yet that wouldn't be fun. And then it clicks in my retarded brain. I had just had my first period even though the doctor told me I'd never have one. Maybe I'm not so infertile after all might have to go on the pill. Wow. That was eventful. I didn't think I would start my first day of woman hood in my kidnappers house bleeding everywhere. Not expected at all. I finish stripping off my clothes and I jump in the shower.

"Kidnapper guyyyyy!!!!!" I scream in the shower in a sing song tone.

"Ughhh what do you want now?"

"Can you run to the store and get me some.. you know... time of the month pluggers? Please? I can only stay in the shower so long!!!!"

"What! Why me? Why can't you? They are for you."

"Are you fucking kidding me? I'm being held hostage but you want me to go and buy my own tampons and pads? Yes I'll hop right out now and never come back!" I hear him groan before the sound of the door makes me jump. Thanks kidnapper.

He is sexy but, crushing on your kidnapper is a bit low even for me. Eventually, my skin starts to wrinkle and I grow tired of being in the shower so I jump out and go sit on the toilet so I don't leak everywhere.

I bin my period infused bloody pants not wanting to see them again. Haha not even my pants! It's such a shame they were designer. Ugh. I didn't realise until now that I didn't have any clothes with me except the top I came in. Wow my outfit range is humongous.

"I'm back!" I perk up, realising that he is now here bearing gifts.

"Bring them up!" I was sat on the toilet with his hoodie on minus underwear regarding my previous incident. He walks in and I cover my bottom half while extending one arm out to grab the tampons and bags

. He chucks me a Victoria secret bag and a huge Abercrombie bag.

"New clothes just your size." He sends me a little wink and I smile. How the fuck does he know my bra size and clothing size? Did Jackson send him a list of requirements to go with the drugs dealers new toy or somthing?

If I'm honest it really isn't that bad here. He's so cute. Being the jerk he is he lingers while still staring at me.

"What? I want to know how those things work!" Ew!

I give him a look ushering him to leave and he obliges. Finally! I first open the tampon and struggle to insert it but eventually figure it out.

Then, I let my curious fingers slide their way into the vs bag to find numerous pair of lacey underwear and bras with a small note saying 'can't wait to see you in these just done bleed on them.' Jerk.

I slip on the undergarments followed by a cute knitted, black crop top and jeans. I tie my hair in a messy bun and dash out of the bathroom to unpack the things he bought me. After putting them neatly in his wardrobe then go back towards the bed to rip off the bloody sheets before he walks in.

"Fresh don't worry princess." Princess. I sigh and jump into the bed, shortly followed by him.

He cuddles into me and I breathe in his strong scent.

"Babe." He whispers in my ear causing me to shiver.

"It's only two in the afternoon and you already wanna cuddle in bed together." I decide it's my turn to kick him out the bed and I send him tumbling.

He tries to grab onto the sheets but they can't hold his weight and I slide across the sheets onto the floor on top of him. I laugh into his neck and I don't feel like budging.

He tilts my chin up and I stare into his eyes, taking quick glances at his lips before I play another mind game with him. I eagerly press my lips to his, successfully surprising him nonetheless he follows suit, matching my every move.

He grips my waist and flips us over so he's on top. I struggle underneath his weight and pull away.

"I love you." He says

"Love u to ." I say, if only he knew this was all a game and that soon I would run away back to my life. I would finally finish what is left of senior year and graduate with all my friends. But something inside of me was trying to tell me something, was this just a game, or was it in fact something more.

A lot more?

Hi my fans😍how are you all? Ugh what do you all think so far? Good? Bad? Please let me know I'm not too good at this whole story thing but I love it when I get people voting on my works and comment it means the world to me!!