18

4 week later (3 weeks until the transfer.)

I playfully slap him in the face resulting in flour to cascade down his body and onto the clean tiled floor. Ohhhh snap!

Flour fight!!!

"I will get you back." He says while digging his fingers into the flour and flinging it at me.

I start to cough it out of my mouth and laugh. I grab the flour and run toward him, planting it in his hair. He squeals like a little girl.

"Oh I'm just getting starte-" I didn't finish my sentence when I'm ambushed from behind my Justin (new member of the gang).

He smears chocolate on my nose and I try to lick it off but just get flour. All of our fun is stopped when Theo comes in with a look of shock on his face.

"I ASKED FOR COOKIES!!! FRICKING COOKIES!!!" He says while running towards us, directly looking at me.

God he is sexy when he is angry. I stand there with my hand sneakily behind my back, grabbing more flour. Looks like my two side kicks had the same idea and we made eye contact.

On three. One. Two. Three. Goooooo!!!!!!

His face was priceless but I knew I had to run before I was dead. I run around the couch and go to go up the stairs, covering all furniture with flour on the way.

The chase around the furniture was intense and I banged my knee on the table but I am a fighter!!!!

Run til the death.

I turn to see he isn't behind me and I start to get scared. Now you need to run even faster!!!! I skip steps when frantically making my way upstairs towards the bathroom and lock the door. I slide down it and sigh. That was a close one.

I look to the shower, I definitely needed one!!! I stand up and go to the sink to eye myself in the mirror. The flour look is doing me favours!

Not!

I turn even whiter when I see his eyes in the mirror behind me and before I could scream an egg was cracked in the centre of my head. Ewwwwww!!!!

"Next time pumpkin you bring me my cookies." I nod while staring at the egg on my head in the mirror.

"I need  to shower!!!" I hear the guys whining as they race up the stairs. I go to get in the shower before his strong hands stop me.

"Me first pumpkin."

"No me first." I say as sternly as I can.

"Why not both?" Wow he's full of genius today. I undress and clamber into the warmth of the shower and he follows suit, we could end up dirtier than we were before we got in the shower...
############

"Yo Emma do you want one?" Justin holds some weed in his hand. Ah why not.

"How strong is it? Good stuff again?" He nods excitedly.

I feel guilty because Theo was angry last time he caught me taking his drugs but I just won't get caught again.

I inhale the heavenly substance and I feel it setting in as I breathe out.

"Best yet Justin." I say with a smile.

4 later and I'm higher than the clouds. Me and Justin have laughed for hours at the stupidiest things but right now I am off my head.

I look around then collapse into Justin's arms. He makes himself comfortable underneath me and I turn over so I'm looking into his eyes. Just as bloodshot as mine. I feel something poke me and I let out a drowned laugh. From all this hallucinating I could swear he was Theo and this is my bed.

Maybe I didn't take drugs.

I sit up so I'm straddling him and take of my top and kiss his neck. He moves to my pants and slips them off of me along with his own and he UNO...How can something so wrong feel so right? I'm lying to myself this isn't Theo. This can't be him but it is.

I carry on. In fact, I do it faster and more passionately. This whole thing is just one big game, Justin is so hot and wasn't I supposed to break Theo's heart? Yes that... I haven't fallen for a drug dealer I'm lying to myself.

"EMMA!" I jump and look around for the voice and see Theo staring at us with hurt in his eyes and I just smirk at him.

"Care to join us Theo?" I sat with venom and triumph dripping from me.

"NO YOU FILTHY WHORE! YOUR MINE NOT HIS! I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME!"

"Theo babe calm down. And Hun I don't love it's not in my nature." I say calmly but clear amusement in my voice.

He comes closer while eyeing my naked body and I look at Justin underneath me scared shitless. Then I look to the marijuana. Fack.

"AND YOU ARE BOTH HIGH! WHAT ARE YOU TWO KIDS DOING!" Justin looked ashamed from what he's done and bows his head in embarrassment.

While I being the smug little bastard I am just stare at him while smirking. Justin is still inside of me and it feels so nice. Theo realised this as of we have telapathy and drags me off of Justin which makes me frown.

"Why did you do that Theo you don't even love me."  I stand straight in front of him as if I wasn't naked.

He tries to hide the fact he wasn't looking at my body the whole time.

"I will let this slide as long as you don't do it again." What? Is he joking?

"I'm confused." I say speaking my thoughts.

"Baby your mine and only mine have I not made it clear enough for you! If you do whatever the hell that over there was again there will be serious consequences and you won't like it!" God he could be scary.

Why do drugs make me so evil?