28

My vision became blurred by tears as I stare into space. Every minute I start to bring myself closer to the edge.

"Emma!!" I hear drowned voices behind me calling and I don't care to turn my body. Again. "Emma!!" The water works come faster and faster as the voices draw nearer to me. I feel his touch against my shoulder. He yanks me backwards nearly off of the wall.

"Emma don't you dare!!!" He sobs and I sob.

" THEO IF YOU LOVE ME LET ME GO!!!" I say as I try to get out of his intense grip while screaming.

"No Emma! I CANT DONT LEAVE ME PLEASE!!! LET ME HELP YOU STOP PLEASE BABE STOP!!!!" I STOP fighting him and just stare into his captivating eyes through my blurred vision.

"You don't love me." I choke out.

"I love you with all my heart babe don't ever doubt that." He says while wiping my cheek.

"I've done bad things very bad things you can't possible ever ever like me!!!"

"What have you done that is so bad!!! TELL ME!!!" I gulp hard and I can't find the right words to speak so I sit there in silence. It's too soon. Not now.

"TELL ME EMMA!!" He says aggressively through tears. I sob louder and he sighs. "Don't tell me why it is I can't love you then I really don't care." He says calmly. Why doesn't he care? I can't even look at him. He's the only thing literally between life or death. If he had of just let me jump, it would all be over. I look around in desperation just wanting someone or something to save me from myself, that someone is Theo. I can't control Theo anymore because I love him. The extents that one will go for love is in real and I'm about to find out. I stare endlessly into his eyes once again and my eyes flicker to his lips and I lick my own. He pulls my dress and lunges me into him before pressing his lips ruffly against mine. The kiss was hard yet full of passion and I can't help but moan into his mouth. He pulls away leaving us both breathless.

_____________
The day of the exchange

I stare at my reflection in the mirror whole tugging at the short white dress Theo made me put on. I plump up my softly curled hair and even out my lips. I can't believe it's finally here, the day I've been dreading. Theo said it can take between a matter of minutes and months before he can get me back which scares me. I jump when I feel Theo behind me and husband travels under my dress playing with my under wear.

"Babe it's going to be fine, after this everything will be normal we can be a happy normal couple." I remove the engagement ring from my finger so the man isn't suspicious and place it in his hand.

I laugh humorously at what he had just said." Babe we will never be normal but it's ok." I stare at my fiancé before moving his hand out from under my dress and kissing his cheek.

"Are you ready?" I nod. No timer could prepare me for this. The curiousness bubbles within my body at what is going to happen and how all this is going to plan out. It's only going to go one of two ways: perfectly good or horribly wrong...