39 (Epilogue)

3 years later

I stare at my fiancé with so much love and lust, still trying to focus on the words he was saying. The wedding bells ring as he proposes his vows to me.

"The day I met you I knew I had already fallen for your charms." The church all awwws and I roll my eyes at his cheesiness. "The fact that I couldn't have you made me want you more. I finally got what I wanted, you but then I lost you to my selfishness and greed but yet you still forgave me after everything I did. I love you, always have always will. Thank you." I couldn't stop smiling the whole way through and I almost forget that it's my turn. I clear my throat nervously and pull out my vows.

"You were my first everything, my first kiss, my first date, my first love. One might have been scared to experience everything first hand but when I am with you I never feel scared. There is something about you that draws me to you and always has. I'm glad our falling outs are behind us now and that we can stay by each others side through better or worse. Because I love you." Surprisingly I take a sharp glance to witness a tear fall down his cheek but it is quickly wipe away. He priest says some boring marriage shit and we say our i dos before my personal favourite and most iconic part of the wedding comes around. ' you may now kiss the bride.' He takes no hesitation before pressing his lips against mine. I smile widely into the kiss and almost forget that over a hundred people are watching us right now.

His family and mine and all of his gang members. Jackson became the leader of his gang and he cleared all of his differences with Theo's gang, becoming alliances. I invited Dustin to the wedding but there is no sign of him.

When we break from the kiss everyone cheers for us and we take that cue to interweave our fingers together and elegantly exit the church. After we are nearly out every win starts to follow suit, party time!!!!

Play song cause I like it!!! And ire relevant to the party!!!!

1 year after this later

After the wedding I changed the name on the birth certificate to Jackson as the father even though it was wrong of me. We live in a mansion located in La and we have Theo who is turning 5 and baby Lucy on the way!!! I never did forget about Theo and I found out the Dustin committed suicide because he balked Theo's death on him. Theo's gang and Jacksons have joined as they no longer possessed a leader after Theo's and Dustins death and me? I've been doing better than ever! Just think what may of happened if I wasn't kidnapped by a drug dealer, and fell hopelessly in love... who knows...