8~ edited

I walk with my head down away from him in despair. I see him raise an eyebrow and then I run at him. Sadly he realises what I'm doing before I reach him and he dangles me upside down. Such a good relationship I have with my kidnapper.

"STOP!!!" I scream in terror

"NEVER!!" I sulk in protest and stop struggling and he puts me down.

"It's not fun anymore." He says while pouting. I just laugh and fold my arms.

I've been here almost two days and I can't even lie, it's not as bad as I thought.

###########################

I walk down the hall, looking in every room for him. I still didn't know his name, how old he was, or anything about him really. All I know is that I am now his. I have to cooperate with him and do what he says. But little does he know I will escape and I will leave his ass here. Something in me wants to stay but Im constantly burying it deep inside of me.

I want to be his. Joking. I want to be unkidnapped.

I come to the end of the hallway and I hear a muffled noise coming from a door. They were speaking in hushed tones which means it's something I'm not supposed to hear. It sounded like something important but I had no idea what they were saying or doing.

I press my ear to the cold mahogany door and begin to listen.

"I just wish that it was mutual, do you know what I mean?" I hear him say as I push my ear closer to the door.

"Yeah I do but you can't expect her to be all over you, she has been here 3 days." I hear a mysterious voice say.

"But she is mine. I paid 6 million for her and I will collect. He said I could do what ever I wanted to." I pull away from the door and feel a tear roll down my cheek.

I knew who he was talking about. I knew that he meant Jackson. He sold me for that much? He told him he could do what he wanted with me like some piece of shit? If any part of me did love him it didn't now. I'll happily spit on his grave.

I will never understand how he could do such a thing. I run quickly away from the door while rubbing my eyes. I kick open the bedroom door and I am no longer holding back my sobs. I felt numb. I needed pain. I was craving it. If this is my life permanently with all this heart ache and control over my head I don't want it.

I grab the razor I saw yesterday from the bathroom cabinet and move it horizontally across my wrists repeatedly as tears stream down my face. I want this to end. Things were so hard before all of this and this feels like a long nightmare that can't  be true. I want to escape not just my kidnapper but this world.

I open my eyes and look around and pull my self up from off the floor where my head lay. Blood lay in a puddle beside me and my arms were stained red with my pain and mistakes.

The fact that I've even woken up is the saddest of all

It wasn't as if I was at home and I had a bunch of sweaters to keep me safe from exposure. I pull open his walk in closet door and go in searching for some kind of sweater. I find an Armani one and slip the over sized fabric over myself.

The material sticks to the open wound, making me flinch and my insides twinge with guilt. I forgot to stop the bleeding. I head to the bathroom and search for anything I could use. Towel no. Sponge no. First aid kit. No. wait yes!

I open it and search for some things I could use. I decide to get a bandage, butterfly stitch materials and alcohol wipes. I slide the alcohol wipes carefully over each cut individually psychotically enjoying the pain.

I adjust the butterfly stitches so it holds the cut shut and then wrap the bandage around it. I roll the sleeves of the jumper down again and exit the bathroom while also disposing of the alcohol wipes and hiding the pocket knife. That knife could come in handy when I escape.

I slip into the bed and continue to cry. Huh, all I did was cry these days.

HI HO! I'm trying to upload more. Thx for 500 reads! Think we can reach 1000 before 15 chapters? Please remember to vote comment and share!