9

I don't know what I've just done or why I did it and I'm still doing it. His lips are so soft and inviting that I can't help myself, what? Me and Jackson are over what's the harm? Even though we said it deep down it's not over the sparks are still there and I'm still deeply in love. As I look at the boy his image changes and I see Jackson before me shirtless as I kiss him which makes my kiss grow hungrier. He lips my legs up so I am straddling his waist and I grind my body against him and he groans. Annnnndddddd that's when I here the snap of a dramatic cell phone camera. The bright flash is felt on the back of my head some how and I turn around in his arms shocked. They gasp at us and I know exactly what's about to happen. I get a notification that I've been tagged in an Instagram photo and my body runs cold. Fuck. If it wasn't over before it is now. He has evidence. My poor excuse won't stop him being mad. My eyes start to well up with tears that are inevitably going to fall as I slide my phone open and the Instagram picture loads. My body falls limo and I feel the boy shaking me but the world just spins and blurs before me. Then my eyes close and I can't breathe. I can't breathe. I just can't. My stomach starts to curdle, my insides spinning around like a Ferris wheel and I screech. Whatever was in that drink and that then is going to be the death of me. The snickers of the girls make me want to tear their pretty little faces apart. I don't think I can do this I'm going to throw up. And that I did. The music in the party stopped to look at me, my messed attire and vomit covering my little body. Fuck. Things can't possible get any worse...