30

I sniffle softly in the boot of the car praying that he isn't dead, or that it isn't even a possibility. The thoughts of him getting shot spiral around in my brain and I try to gather my sanity but it crashes into a million pieces. I start to hyperventilate and I can feel the panic attack overcoming me. The car goes over numerous bumps jolting me forward and backwards in the compacted area. My breathing begins to even out and I manage to calm myself down. If only I had my phone. I let my hands caress the floor of the boot desperately searching for anything that can help me escape. Theo taught me a few things in the days we were together about what to do if I get taken. Something stabs my hand and I flinch. I feel the blood ooze out of my finger and a stab of pain fills the area. Knife. I pick up the knife hastily and decide whether I try and pry the boot open and attempt a tuck and roll or just stab him when he gets me out. Both had their pros and cons. The latter appeals to me more because I get to give him what he deserves. My hands shake as I try to stiffen them so I have a good stance when stabbing him. The car stops and I get ready. I grip it so tight my knuckles go white. I hear the car door slam shut and I flinch. Fuck this is so scary. The anticipation is killing me right now. I hear loud footsteps approaching the rear of the car and the boot opens. I lunge forward and stab the victim to find it's not him yet someone else and I gasp and attempt to get away. The old man grabs my arm while still fussing about his little arm injury.

"Hey Zac your little sex toy just stabbed me!!!" He whines. He yanks me out the car aggressively and I punch his injured arm while removing the blade. He tried to take it off of me but I stab him in the leg. I punch his stomach and bolt towards a frenzy of trees in the distance my high heels failing my speed. I stop quickly and look behind me to see him dead on my back and I rip off my heels leaving them on the concrete. I begin to run of them the wind making my eyes well with water. The pain from the floor on the feet won't stop me as the fear is so overpowering. I fall to the floor when something comes in contact with my back, what is with me and getting run over! I look behind to see no car but the old man and a guard by his side. I stare at his grey hairs in detail not wanting to make eye contact with the devil. My legs start to wobble as I pull myself up with extreme difficulty. I brush myself off and try to act as if I'm not fazed by them.

"Your a feisty fucker aren't you? Hope boss is sharing you." Says the guard and the old man slaps him with the back of his hand.

"Stop being so disrespectful!!" I roll my eyes. This people are so annoying. Right now I'm not sure if I'm scared or bored.

"So what the fuck are you going to do to me? If your gonna kill me can you make it quick and my dying wish is to kill you all." I say confidently. Damn Theo has taught me some shit. He grabs a gun from his waist band And presses it deeply into my temple.

"We don't tease requests bitch!! You listen to your boss!!!" I raise an eyebrow and show no sign of fear which surprises the retarded pair.

"Well who is my boss?" They look at each other and smirk. "Well who is it you morons because if it is one of you idiots I will die of laughter!" I say with a small chuckle.

"Oh babe you will see." I cringe at the word babe and shrug my shoulders.

"Take me to the boss and then to the food." I begin to skip along to god knows where with their arms around me. My mood takes a detour when I think about Theo. Is he ok? Please be ok please I can't do any of this without you.

_______________
I'm sorry to whoever read this hat I haven't updated in a while! Anyways soon I'm planning on making this on episode if you know what that is. Please comment below if you would be interested!!!!