Revenge isn't Just for Breakfast Anymore.

This chapter was written by AnnaxLove and very slight editing by me. There's some pg 13 sexy time in here, but nothing too out there ok? It's still pg 13 folks don't worry.

Listen to the song! it's super awesome and get's me goin ;)

I made the banner on the side, enjoy. :)

<3's Jane!

and yes, the chapter title is a play off what Nolen said in the epic tv show, Revenge. :)

Arriving home I walked into my room, ready to get some rest. I stripped from my nice dress into something more comfortable like a silky blue nightgown. I threw my clothes into the hamper that sat next to the dresser. There was no sign of Carter yet, maybe he was just a slow walker, he was known for that. I remembered a time where Rylee, Carter, and I were walking around a humongous lake. Carter was the slowpoke out of all three of us. Rylee even tried dragging him by his arm, it was amusing to see her struggling to drag her dad to make him go faster.

The fond memory of my daughter put a smile on my face, but it also stung at my heart to know that she was gone. I could feel the tears threatening to stream down my eyes, but I held them back with all my might.

As my body hit the bed, my eyes started to feel droopy. I didn't want to fight sleep right now because I needed it. My eyes started to close.. the last thing my sleepy self could remember was someone getting into bed with me, putting their arms around me. I knew from the touch that it was Carter.

"Morning, sleeping beauty." I heard Carter's voice speak as my eyes started to open up slowly.

"Morning." my voice slurred out. I wasn't sure if he would understand what I said because I barely understood it.

He gave a small peck on my forehead. I had to admit, I liked the new Carter better than the old one. The old Carter would have been yelling at me because breakfast wasn't ready.

I dragged my half-asleep body out of the body and into the living room then plopped onto the sofa. Memories flooded my head of what happened, but I blocked it out. It's not something I wanted to remember this early in the morning.

"Annabella." Carter said in a voice that told me he was about to say something I didn't like. I looked over at him giving him the cue to continue on with what he was saying, "Remember how I said about getting back at the guys who attacked us?"

"Yeah?" I said in a questioning way. I didn't know what to expect from Carter or what he was going to say, so I listened closely.

"You could open a bed and breakfast. You know how you always wanted to start a business, well this is your opportunity at having a business and getting revenge." at this point, Carter had a smile on his face. The kind of smile that you get when you think of a genius idea.

My mind wandered off thinking of what I should do. Why was he pushing this revenge thing on me? I know that they deserve it, but this was a lot to take in.

He saw the uncertain look on my face and let out a sigh, "Look, Annabella. I'm not pressuring you to answer at this particular moment. Just give it some thought." he said feeling a little defeated.

Right then and there I heard a knock on the door. My heart skipped a beat. I had no idea who would be knocking on our door. I walked cautiously over to the door and peeped through the tiny peep-hole.

"Who is it?" I heard Carter whisper. I could tell he was a little on edge because last time someone knocked on our door we got attacked.

"Your dad, the sheriff." I whispered back to him.