Playing God

This chapter is written by AnnaxLove

She's the best co-writer ever!

Please give us feedback. I"ll be posting wednesday or tuesday.

<33333333

Play song...it's how she feels most fo the time.

Thinking over and over again of what I've done, it didn't seem as bad as a thing as before. I did this for Rylee. For my family and I couldn't let guilt stop me from doing what I had to do.. what I needed to do.

I grabbed both of Daunte's feet and drug him back into the house. I didn't care when his head hit something hard because he was dead anyways. I thought of where I should put him. "The basement." I whispered to myself.

Picking up his big feet again, I dragged him down to the basement where a big freezer was. The sound of his head hitting against the creaky wooden stairs made me laugh. I almost tumbled down the stairs when losing my balance, but caught myself quickly before making that possible fatal fall.

Getting his body into the freezer was the tricky part. How in the hell was I going to lift this big man? I tried the for tactic that came to mind. I grabbed my arms around his torso and picked him up to where he was standing. While he was in this position I quickly opened the freezer and stuffed him in. He needed a little cooling down anyways.

Now down to business now. The bed and breakfast was opening today and I needed to get it ready for passing by people.

First I got one of the rooms ready. Cleaned the sheets, pillows, and blankets. While those were washing and drying, I vacuumed ad swept the floors to make them all nice and clean. Unloading and loading the dishwasher was a quick process.

DING! The dryer went off and I went straight to it. I loved the feeling of newly dried blankets. It made me want to wrap it around me and stay there forever. After a moment of cuddling into the warmth of it, I made the beds nice and neatly.

Now time for the last thing, disposing of Daunte's body. A smile came across my face, I knew exactly where I wanted to put him. He had a special place in the garden. I just couldn't wait to kill those bastards who ruined my life. They don't deserve to die in a peaceful way, so I'm gonna kill them in the way they deserve to die.

Daunte's body seem a ton times heavier than before which made taking him back into the yard. I hated having to dispose of this asshole's body. I wish I could just set it on fire and let his worthless body turn into ashes.

Rylee was all I thought of when digging up his grave. Shoveling the dirt to the side near his body. What I thought was going to be a five minute process, turned into a twenty minute one. After I was satisfied with the hole that was body, I didn't even bother picking him up to put him in his grave, I just kicked him into the hole. He wasn't worth my time anyways. The easiest part out of all of this was putting the dirt back into the hole with Daunte's body. It was pretty fun because I got to put some pretty dandelions above his grave. This was going to be a beautiful garden and I knew it.

Walking into the kitchen, I was exhausted. I wanted nothing more than to sleep. My hands glided through my hair thinking of today. I could feel a headache started to emerge so I took a pain killer. That's when I heard a knock at the door. Carefully walking over trying not to make too much noise in case it was someone I didn't want to talk to. Looking through the peep-hole, I seen that it was a couple.

I knew that it was for my bed and breakfast so I quickly opened the door eager to meet my first customers.

"This is a bed and breakfast right?" the petite woman standing in front of me asked.