Killing Tyler

This chapter was written by AnnaxLove

:) I think it's good and slightly disturbing.

:) VOTE VOTE VOTE

Comment and stuff loves!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Getting home from the mall made me feel extremely better because I wasn't near that creep again. Just thinking about it made chills go up my spine.

I walked into the kitchen to take a sip of the coffee I made earlier. I could hear Elizabeths footsteps walking towards me.

"Can I get some more stuff?" she pleaded. I knew by "stuff", she actually meant heroin. She was addicted and that was a good thing.

Her eyes begged just like her words, it was pathetic. I gave in, only so she would shut up. As she injected it into her skin, she smiled with joy. Within a few minutes her eyes looked a little  like they were starting to droop. She looked like she was about to pass out on the floor right then and there.

Elizabeth started to hold her stomach, then her hands rushed to her mouth and ran to the bathroom. I could hear her vomiting. I giggled because I knew that she took way too much than she was supposed to.

"Go to bed." I said throwing a towel down right near her while she was puking her brains out. "We have a lot of work to do tomorrow."

"What kind of work?" she turned her head towards me. She looked as sick as a dog and her eyes were more droopy than last time.

"You'll see." I replied, giving her a smirk.

I brought her up to her feet. She took her steps slowly so she didn't tumble over and bust her head open. That would put a big dent in our plan.

She toppled over in her bed and fell right to sleep. I decided that it was time for me to sleep too. Today was an exhausting day and I knew that tomorrow was going to be too.

"Wake up, sun shine!" I felt someone shaking me awake. That it something I hate, when people shake me awake. I would rather ice cold water get poured all over me. I opened my eyes to see Elizabeth's face just inches away from mine. She had the hugest smile on her face.

"It should be illegal to wake someone up so early." I mumbled looking at the clock that was next to my bed. The numbers read '7:36'.

She let out a little chuckled at my remark then said, "I made breakfast for us!"

I usually don't get out of bed for many things, but when someone makes me breakfast then I'm jumping out of bed.

Walking into the kitchen, I was immediately hit with the aroma of coffee, english muffins, bagels, eggs and bacon. What's a breakfast without bacon?

I sat down at the table with my mouth watering from the good food in front of me. Elizabeth looked at me with a big smile because of my positive reaction towards the breakfast she prepared.

"What's on our schedule today?" she asked as she sat down on the chair that was next to me.

"I need to teach you to seduce Tyler." I muffled out the words while I shoved food into my mouth.

Her eyes went wide like I just told her to shoot a child. She was pondering in her own mind, probably thinking if she should agree to this.

She looked at me with her big brown eyes and cheered, "I'll do it." I gave her the look of approval and she smirked in return.