Chapter Thirty-Two:

A/N: the hurricane isnt hitting my city anymore. Just tropical storm winds and rain. I forgot this chapter came before the storm starts(the book storm not hurricane matthew) so its a lil bit more couple time with Reggie and JoVaughn 💀 my baby JoVaughn cut his hair. He look cute as hell though. I'm here for it 😭😂 its unedited so excuse my typos pls.

Regine Iman Thomas

"I had fun today thank you" I grinned happily at Joey as we got in the car to leave the art district. It was late. We had literally been here all day.

"Yeah Yeah. Dont get all mushy" he rolled his eyes as I leaned over and kissed his cheek.

He pulled off and started driving in the direction of home. "I think I want a frosty. You want one?" he asked pulling into wendys.

"No. I think I wanna go pescatarian. On the lowest of keys" I confessed to him.

He shrugged as he pulled into the drive thru. "You already eat a bunch of seafood."

I thought about it. I did actually. I loved chicken but fish was where it was at. I wasnt that into beef and I didnt eat pork anyway besides bacon. I had recently switched to turkey bacon though.

"I'd do it with you" Joey said and looked over at me. I grinned in response.

"Really?"

"Yeah. I try to eat healthy anyway" he said. He truly did eat healthier than me if I was being honest. He ordered and pulled to the window where he paid and was handed his frosty.

He then pulled off eating it in the process. My phone started to ring and I looked at it not recognizing the number on the screen. I squinted and answered it.

"Hello?" I said.

"Wassup I miss you" the most annoying voice of the most irritating person I knew came through the phone.

"What do you want?" I asked him.

"You. Where you at?" he asked. I frowned.

"I dont know if you noticed or not but I dont fuck with you" I let Shameik know.

He sucked his teeth. "Man, why you always playing with me?"

Joey looked over at me briefly. "Listen, dont call me again. Ever. Bye." I hung up.

"Who was that?" Joey asked me. I inwardly rolled my eyes thinking about how annoying Shameik was.