Chapter Forty-Eight:

A/N: i'm trynna mack on Kwon. Thats my lil boo. Anyway, Happy Reading 😂*unedited*

Regine Iman Thomas

Its been a few weeks and there has still been no awakening of Denzel. I could tell everyone was growing weary and nervous about it. His mom, dad, and brothers had flew out two weeks ago. They were really nice but for some reason Joey had been avoiding spending more then five minutes in their vicinity. He had not choice but to now though. Denzel's mom wasnt having it. She told him to stay his ass in the room and talk.

"Should I get toast or a bagel?" Nicole asked me. We were in the hospital cafeteria getting breakfast. I shrugged.

"I dont know. Whatever you want" I said to her.

"You are so much help Regine" she said sarcastically.

"If it was up to me, I would tell you not to get bread at all."

"I'm just going to pretend I never asked you" she said finally picking up something. She went with the bagel.

"What are you going to get?" she asked me.

"I dont think I want anything from here. I might go to McDonalds. A McGriddle is calling my name" I smiled thinking about how good it would taste.

"Before you have a foodgasm, pass me some strawberry cream cheese" she motioned at it.

I handed her one. "Foodgasm?" I questioned.

"Yes. A food orgasm."

"Either you just made that up or I dont spend as much time on the internet as I thought I did" I laughed.

"No, you're just too busy letting JoVaughn give you real orgasms. Dont think I didnt peep those hickies on him" Nicole smirked. I wanted to stab her with the fork in my hand but decided against it.

"Oh my god. Shut up" I groaned.

"You're walking funny too. You had a good ride huh?" she cracked up.

"Oh my god oh my god oh my god shut up shut up" I walked away from Nicole and over to the cooked foods. I dont know how I dealt with her sometimes. I got some eggs, sausage, toast, and a bowl of grapes. I decided against McDonalds because I was too lazy to walk all the way to it.

I grabbed a bottle of orange juice on my way to the register. The cashier rang my things up. "$11.43" he said was my total. I started to go in my wallet for the money but a hand slid the cashier a twenty dollar bill. I frowned and turned to see who it was. I was met by a smiling Ronda, Denzel's mom.