Introduction

(Silva's talking)

I am Silva Elise, 16 years old. I'm not taken, don't think it wrongly. I have two loving parents...no one's perfect though. You get what I'm trying to say right?

I don't like people to get the wrong idea. I have a nice sweet friend, a total opposite of me. I'm a normal girl, with no goal at boys. I'm always alone apart when I'm with Jessica. She's my best friend. Total fashionable, the type of girl boys want.

She has a light brown hair, very catchy. I have the hair of midnight. She skips classes to go dating with a different boy from time to time and has fun. While I shut myself in the library, away from reality. I grab every opportunity I have. That's me, Silva Elise, unlike her dear sexy best friend.

I don't have a crush and can't imagine having one. If I do have one, he better not be some idiot flirt or whatever. I'm saying that when my best friend is a flirt herself...

Nevermind about that, I just don't want to be at the centre of attraction. I would probably hate it. Unlike my flirty best friend with beautiful curl hair all the way to her freaking knees, I just have shoulder length hair, a bit longer but no shorter.

I can't smirk unlike Jessica. All I can manage is a pleasant smile. I don't have a really curve body either, don't think rubbish. I'm not sexy or pretty. I'm not competitive and I hate to compare. I'm shut from the reality and I trust no one, not even Jessica. That's my goal, to find a perfect best friend who understands me.

No boys chases me, especially not like how they chase Jess. That's what I call her, Jess. It's shorter and sweeter. It suits her to, even her dates call her that. I don't suppose is fun, skipping school for a date.

No boy chases me and it will stay like that, I'm happy that way.

(Storyline, in Silva's point of view)

I smiled, it will obviously stay like that or at least I thought so...

*Author's note*

Yay! My new story! Tell me you like it with a simple vote. I love votes more than anything else in this world. You make my day with votes. Not forgetting comments. Love comments too. More than votes? Maybe! I hope you like it though, really. Appreciate if you like my other chapters too^^ Sorry for the shortness. Promise to make it exciting. Want to know what's next? Just vote, vote, vote and comment, comment, comment^^ YAY! The more the happier! Dedicated to @PingYi for supporting><

-MeltingLove-

P.S. I follow back! YAY!