Inner perfection not Outer

Sorry for a long time wait!! But here's the update, long for you only and my apology!! School is busy and I was updating my story which is currently on hold.

---------------------------

(Penelope's point of view)

I stared at my masterpiece, be careful now. I smiled slighlty before turning in bed. I stared in the mirrror, smirked and strutted off. I fell asleep almost immediately on my comfotable bed. Silva Elise beware...

I woked up feeling energised the next day, wore my sparkly short miny dress and turned to walk down. Eating my breakfast in a lady-like way and giggling at my mother in a spooky, mean way. I was turning into a monster, a true monster. Did I really want to hurt her...I hesitated but seeing my mother sparkling eyes of confidence, l decided to do it. lt will be worth it, I told myself. Before spinning out of my chair, kicking my leg in a sexy manner and smirk and sashayed away. My hips swaying and sexiness was probably dripping down my hands.

Soon, I will act my show. I glittered my hair and smeared my lips with shiny pink lipstick, adding a layer of gloss on top for perfection. I swirled my hair, permed and curled it was. I twirled and my skirt dress floated high up, showing a little of my miny shorts I wore under. I wore the nest heels and slahed out, practicing my blinking eye lashes...

*Recess time*

I walked round the corner where I knew Silva had gone. I walked on and on and finally I heard muffled voices. Not really clear I stepped closer. The voice was the voice of Cameron! l gapsed slightly and walked confidently forward.

" Clara, love, I...I want to..." I  did not hear the last part but decided it was the time to walk in on their miny conversation. Clara, you will lose it all. I smirked to myself and sashed forward, flashing my eye lashes. I walked up and said in a girly flirtarious voice...

" Oh goshh! No one ever comes here romantic eh?" I flicked my hair and smirked but all I saw them doing was not what I expected. I thought they will protest but all I saw was them...

--------------------------

Yay! Her plan FAILED!! Cliffhanger anyway!! SHARE/VOTE for this story if you like it!! ALL comments accepted!

IMPORTANT: PLEASE HELP SHARE AND VOTE FOR POETRY LOVE!! THANKS LOVES!!

-ML- I FOLLOW BACK!!