Plan

(Penelope's point of view)

I know best friends are supposed to respect each other, care for each other but if she's going to act like that then I'm going to act mean! Where am I going to start? Spying on her, tomorrow. I bet she would go there everyday now I am no longer her friend. She will suffer if she wants to hide something from Penelope Lawrence.

I turned my head and strut away to my mother's car. She was waiting for me and I walked into the car in a perfect manner.

" How was school?'' My fashionable mother asked me in a slightly high, prim and proper voice. I smirked and thought of my plan.

" Oh, it was fabulous! Got praised in class and I beat Silva in a test!" I screeched in a high pitch voice with no trace of hesitation. It sounded so believable that I was personally shocked but pleased. My mother raised her eyebrows and gave a flattering reply.

" Ahhh...good that you beat her. I never really liked her but I know you're still her friend. Good job maybe you'll join me next week for a little praise?" I smirked and beamed before giving a reply in my sexiest tone.

" Oh mum! That would be nice but I do not want to drop below that liar girl. I found out about her! She's a filthy pest!" I snorted at the last part and my mother gave me a satisfied look before driving off. I peaked at her shoes...heels. She was driving in heels, I smiled. I loved my mother and she had great talent unlike a idiot like Silva's family.

The moment my mother pulled up to the lawn, I hopped off before running up to my room to prepare my plan. It was going to know tomorrow where was she going and I was going to destroy her special time. Save yourself Silva...

-------------------------------------

Poor Silva! *Sob* *Tear* *Sniff* *Burst out crying* What did you think of this chapter!!?? Hope you liked it.

VOTED , COMMENT, SHARE!! Love you for doing so!!

-ML- (I follow back)