The Proposal

Double update for lovely readers and voters like you!

---------------------------------

*Last day of school*

(Silva's point of view)

Cameron asked me out today, he said we were going to a lovely place. My guess was some amusement parks, I mean that what always happen in romance novels. Well, it was quite reality too. Jessica, my ex-best friend, always have dates bringing her there, quite amusing actually.

I asked Cameron quite a few times but he said it was a secret. A surprise and also a make up for what happened in the past few days, all the noise and popularity. Not really nice, really. Yet, he seemed all use to it. He probably is always the 'hot boy'.

"Hey." I heard a voice behind me, smiling I turned...Penelope!

"I'm sorry for what happened the other day, enjoy yourself. I have a new hotter date." With that, she swung round and slashed out. I heard a chuckle, turning round and realised Cameron was there. I smiled as he  led the way. We walked silently through out, not a word exchange. I followed his footsteps quietly, realising we were almost into the forest.

He turned when we were in and smiled, instructing me to sit on the tree trunk. The tree had been cut of or fell in a storm but it did not matter, nothing did as I accepted his request to be his girlfriend.

---------------

Woah! Done! Sorry if it's a little cliché and short but the new book is up!

1. My friends the BOY-LOVERS...Memories Resurfaced! (1800 words for each chapter! Some has longer ones!)

2. 100 Million Years (Letter format)

3. One shot on Friendship (100-500 words, some may have more)

4. The Last Accidental Call (Around 800 words)

5. Many Short Stories (About Romance)