Today has Finally Come...

Today was the day, the new school day! Yayyy and nooo! I did not know how to feel. Happy or sad? How would I know? Anyway, I got dressed and ate my breakfast. There was still time but I decided to go early, so I hopped into my mother's car and we drove off. It was still dark but the street lights was still on, shinning our way. Beautiful the way I like it, beautiful the way it lights up my country. You got the hint there? I loved my country.

We reached school in no time and the moment I got out, I felt something was not right...

Unpleasant atmosphere? That should not be the case, I turned around. People was whispering, pointing at me. I caught a girl's words...

" She's the girl boys want...hope I still can get him" I did not hear the middle, probably some cursing. What was this girls' freaking problem? I shrugged, trying to answer myself. If my nightmare came true...

No, that would not happen...

New experience remember?

No there would not be Silva Elise.

Yes there was.

No there was not...

This went on and on in my head. I could here the screams now...

" Gosh! She's the nice looking..." I did not hear the rest and went off to a corner to hide...

I guessed I would be either the popular girl or the lonely girl forever. My hair change me so much. I could not be normal, I could not make people like who I really was. I was just...nobody...forever and ever...no one would like me for who I really am...

*Author's note*

Don't worry! This is not the end! There is more to come! Of course there is>3 Sorry if it's short alright...

Since you hate the shortness...

I will give you a DOUBLE UPDATE!!

Now enjoy what's to come next!

-MeltingLove-

P.S. Follow me cause I follow back and read my other stories!

-------------------------------------------

Dedication to @swimchick_00 for so many comments for my other story...I mean poems. I promised a double dedication anyway!>3