No...This can't be Happening!

School was starting tomorrow, I did not know if this was a good or bad sign. I meant to say if it will be good or bad...arghhhh! How would I know what to say at this rate? Whatever, I should probably just get ready for school tomorrow...

I went to my bag, it was all new. I just bought it last weekend. It was perfect for me...I was really troublesome when it comes to getting a bag but this was just perfect. I had packed it yesterday all nice and done. I was more or less ready but not fully. I wonder why, there was nothing in my way.

Was I afraid of not getting a good best friend...or a soul mate? Most likely both. Without a good friend, I was nothing. I would be lonely and boring. Jessica was leaving me to go somewhere else. She did not tell me where. Jest left like that, probably that was what best friends do if they are popular...they would leave you some day.

You get it right? I was some lonely girl then, maybe I would forever be.

No you would not...

I would not...

I was this positive girl, always, especially when I was with Jessica but now there was negative thoughts...always. I laughed of those thoughts but somehow I could not help...Tears cascaded down my eyes. Tomorrow would not be that bad...trying to convince myself was no use. I laughed sarcastically. I do that when I am worried.

I walked to my room and combed my hair, spin around and sing. That how I come down, always and always. Blasted Train and closed my eyes, still spinning like no one business. Tomorrow would be perfect. No one would stop me now.

My laughter died down as I hit the bed. That always worked and it has now. I love this moment of my life...that may end very soon...

Very, very soon...

Tomorrow maybe or tonight...

Maybe later, maybe earlier...

*Author's note*

There you go! Wanting to know what's next. Haha! I will update don't worry. I will update with your votes and comments. This story is going to be a short story. A very short one. Now enjoy and laugh. Spin around the room and blast Train music. Laugh sarcastically when you are worried. Love the only moment of your life. Dedicated to @Decimoyome for commenting! Thanks readers. Vote and comment please! Share if you loved it or if you still love it.

-MeltingLove-

P.S. I follow back and how do you like my new cover?