It Haunts Me

I walked out of the place, not really remembering where. I could roughly remember having a haircut, I must have walked out from where I cut my hair right? What do you call that? I could not remember. The horror still...yes...it haunts me still. I walked shakily out, not really seeing where. I followed my mother, easy to recognise from her mushroom head...

(You're probably laughing now, I laughed too><)

I walked behind her. Convincing myself with all the new experience I would have. School will be starting in one month, part of me could not wait and the other part wants to stay home...

The nightmare of short hair still effected me. Maybe it could be good for once, not convinced...

I should not be...

" Hey! Get out!" We reached home and I was still daydreaming. I went out of the car and ran home. Should I be happy that my new schooling is starting or sad...

There was really nothing to miss from the past...

No lovely friends and no caring teachers. Just myself, I would change. I would leave the old Silva Elise behind. The lonely girl who hides from reality. The lonely girl who expresses her feelings through words and keeps a dairy. The lonely girl who loves Train, that band. The lonely girl who never crushes...

That would be all left behind in my secondary school. It would be all gone...

My goal is to be a happy girl, with friends. Not that freaky popular girl, no such things in my goals. A best friend who I could trust and maybe, maybe...

a soul mate...

That was coming from me, it was impossible and I knew it. I would always be a lonely girl with no one to trust. All because of someone who made me think I could not face the world. I was stupid but not that stupid. Tears rolled down at the thought of this...

I would never be the girl I wanted to be and have the soul mate I always wanted. I was just a boring girl with no confidence at all...

*Author's note*

Want to know what's next? I promise the next chapter will come! Based on a true story and my imagination. Don't worry I have nice friends but I have those who make me lose all my confidence. Dedicated to @MyStupidityRocksXP for being an awesome friend!! Love you best friend! Like it? Tell me with a vote. Any errors? Tell me in the comment box. Love it? Share the story!

-MeltingLove-

P.S. I follow back so FOLLOW ME!!!