The Kiss

Sorry for long no update...and I'm using my phone to update since you have been awesome...sorry if the words are not bold cause my phone has some problem. Enjoy anyway!

-----------

(Cameron's point of view)

I kissed her, I freaking did. I just could not keep holding it. I stole her first kiss, like who does that? It was her first kiss and I wanted it to be special for her...but I just stole it like that. Instead of shooting back, she deepened it. That was my first surprise, I just wondered did she do it to not break me and my heart or she meant it? It was so confusing. I just wanted it to stop, I was scared it was all a dream.

'' Silva! Oh my god! Silva!" I faintly heard the screams of Penelope, I felt Silva froze and naturally did so. I turned slowly, to see a rather fashion disaster - Penelope. She was wearing heels and a skimpy dress, showing her legs, what else can a boy want more? I meant what else can any normal boy want more? Then again, I was not normal...not a flirt, I just could not give a shit.

Yes, not a shit to sexy Penelope but a shit to Silva Elise. Silva - Beautiful eyes and flowing midnight hair. Silva was pretty, sexy and amazing. Yes, cliché but what else can I descibe a beautiful brunette like Silva?

'' Pen-ne-lope, that-that's-no-ot-wh-at-you-th-ink!" I heard Silva stutter, what was wrong with her? She treasure friendship more than her first kiss? What the f*ck?

" Not what I think? All right? Now let me take Cam on our date!" What? I screamed inwardly. Yes, I was Cameron the never-break-a-girl's-heart type of boy but it was time I fought, for my girl, my right. Penelope flashed her sexy eyelash at me but it was no difference. It did not turn me on. I smirked silently at myself as I stared at the innocent Silva, she looked sad but not for long...

'' Oh, a date? Thanks for the offer but can't you see I am with this beauty here? I mean literally, it's rude to disturb us. Now, f*ck your ass out of here!" I said it and I know our peace is gone. Penelope gave me a death glare and sasses away, no more peace. The rumours will start and we would not have peace. I shot Silva a look, she looked scared. I had to mess up her last week here? Before we start our school holiday? I was crazy, I deserve to be dead.

First her first kiss, second Penelope's heartbreak, third Silva's mess in friendship and now mess. All because of me. As I thought of this, a tear rolled down and I heard Silva's soft breaths. I lied down and all I murmured was," Silva, silva, silva..."

All I remembered was falling asleep, running away from reality. Was this the treatment Silva deserved?

------

I had to rewrite this cause there was a connection problem so please enjoy it! DRAMA FOR NEXT CHAPTER!

Give me your vote!

-ML-