Staring Competition

So here's the update that I promised!! Well...sort of...

-MeltingLove-

-----------------------------------------------------------------

What was wrong with me? I was never interested in boys. Like never. It was either they left me alone or were interested in me. Never the opposite but he was attractive. I mean...yes he is. I really did not know.

He was looking at me...rather amused? That should be understandable, especially with those my weird looks on my face. I was having a hard time not looking at him. I shrugged and looked back at him...only his face though.

He laughed, breaking the silence or...should I say staring competition? Nevermind about that, staring competition it is!

" Yay! You lost."

" Lost what?" Confusion written all over his face, my sarcasm sucked that much...or he could not take sarcasm?

" The staring competition it is!" He laughed, not one of my talents. What I meant to say is making people laugh is not one of mine talents.

" Probably that's why I like being with you." That came fast and unexpected. I mean I did not know who he was. Saying I was shock was understandable right?

" Thanks but may I ask why are you here again? If you have given me the answer, I forgot what it was." He laughed.

" To hide?" That sounded more like a question to me. What was he trying to say? Teasing me?

" Uh-hm" Was my reply, one sound was all I gave.

" Well to you, I may not be hot okay? Not to others though. I think I already given you the answer Ms. Forgetful." That was a insult but he said it so amusingly. Unlike Jessica, he was someone I could trust...

No, you can't.

Yes, you can...

I groaned to myself. Looked at Cameron and said goodbye. The bell has rung afterall, time to get back to class.

" Yea...goodbye. See you tomorrow and the day after and everyday after that..." I did not hear the rest, I was sort of melted. Already...

I picked up my things and ran, the opposite direction of Cameron. We had different classes...

I could not believe he wanted to see me tomorrow, the day after and everyday after that. This was going to be nice. Maybe I would have a nice time in JC, thanks for coming into my life Cameron. See you...

*Author's note*

Love myself for that. You guys may find it boring...sorry okay. I tried my best. Maybe you get a double update? Try your luck guys! It may be worth it! I don't know why I'm writing the author's note for when you guys don't even bother read it. Haha! 

-----------------------------------------------

I follow back!

----------------------------

Love your votes and comments. 

----------------------------

Love you if you share!

-----------------------------------

Dedicated to the first one who comments and votes>3

-------------------

Love if you read my other stories/poems.

-MeltingLove-