Yea, Popularity Kills

(Cameron's point of view)

I felt shaking, screaming. Someone was screaming my name. I could here footsteps and screams from Penelope, I just could. I knew she brought a crowd and her gang, they were going to take advantage of Silva while I was 'fainted'. I knew what was going on but I could not bring myself to move, something like being in a coma yet knowing what to do. A bit like that.

Well, now the crowd knows where Silva and go every recess and it's all my fault. We weren't even 'official' yet everyone thinks so. I'm no even half sure if Silva accepted me especially after that kiss. The truth was, that was my first kiss. I gave it to her...so willingly. I told myself I will only give it to the girl whom I was sure...will never leave me. What if Silva does? It's infatuation and I'm infatuated with her. Big mistake. 

" Look Ems, look. Silva, of all people was taking away MY boyfriend. Of all people, Silva I thought you were MY best friend!" I heard Penelope hit hard on the 'my'. Well, too bad then, cause we're not yours. Thinking of Silva hurt looks, I widened my eyes. Standing up, getting out of the 'coma'. The 'coma', I was sort of faking.

" I'm not yours, never was I." I heard Silva whisper, very softly. I tensed thinking she was speaking of me but I saw her gazing at Penelope.

" Never was I your best friend." Her whisper was soft but audible. It was a strain to listen to soft murmurs but Penelope probably caught. She shot Silva a death glare. If looks could kill, we were probably dead by now. That was how venomous her looks were. Cold as ice.

Penelope look at me with that sweet little smile but I cut her off," Never." She stumbled back, I could break many hearts if I needed to. Silva smiled slightly at my response. Penelope "death glared" and walked off. The school holidays were starting soon...

---------------------

Hey there readers! This is almost the end! One more chapter or so and it's a goodbye. Yes, sad but I'm going to start a new one soon! Titled "I never wanted my A1s, I hated perfection". Don't worry it's not as cliché as it sounds! If anyone could do a cover, send me one @meltinglovewattpad@gmail.com! I'll choose the best one if there is more than one sender<3

I follow back

-ML-