...I Am Addicted?

The DOUBLE UPDATE is here! Yayyy! Haha! Vote and comment please! Share too>3

--------------------------------------------------------

" No, you will get a friend Silva Elise." That voice was so husky and hot. Who in the bloody world could it be? My guess was a boy...wait...a boy? How did he know my name? I spun round to get the answer, only to meet...

Cameron?

At least that what his badge reads. Is it even called a badge? The thing you wear in school to let people now your name or easy identification? How would I know.

" What are you doing here may I know?"

" Looking for a friend like you. A friend that will like me for who I am." God...this boy knows how to read minds, at least he knows how to read mine. He was freaking hot...I must give him that.

" Silva Elise..." He did not tease me for staring at him like an idiot, just said my name to stop me. He was amazing that way...what was I saying now? I stared away, I could not keep looking. I swear I would get addicted to it...which apparently I already have. He laughed, not saying anything. He could read my mind...amazing...

" What are you doing here? There's no friends to find here."

" I already found one. A really sweet girl who apparently can't control herself but still nice. Amusing and fun to be with. I just got here with a lot girls screaming at me...crazy but not you. You keep it to yourself, all except your eyes..." Okay, okay! I get what you mean Mr...what? His surname was not even written on his badge...whatever you call it....and...

did he just praise me? He did. Definitely. Maybe I just found my best friend that I always wanted...or maybe my soul mate?...

Maybe...

I stared at that warm smile once more, this time I looked a little higher...noticing his eyes were the colour of midnight. That black, yet warm...

I wanted him, that was a first...

*Author's note*

Don't blame me for the shortness! I gave you a double update and I updated another of mine story right? I meant poem, so I updated a new poem today. This dedication goes to the first one who votes and comments!

-MeltingLove-

P.S. Read my other stories and follow me. Don't worry cause I follow back>3