How Your Hair can cost Trouble

I smoothed my hair down happily. I liked it like this. It will stay like this. Not too long and not too short, the way I like it. I smiled and laughed to the mirror. My reflection stared back, as innocent as me.

I walked down the stairs, school was starting tomorrow but I'm chillaxing. Exams were over and we had time to relax. A lot time. I could not believe I will be 17 next year, in JC. Just another week of school and it would be all over.

Where would Jessica be at this time of the year? I laughed at that thought, she would most likely be overseas or with a boy...and I will be the loner girl in school. Jessica deserved her fun though. She made the effort to look like a awesome hooker...is that even a compliment from a girl like me? I do not think so...

I got up and walked down the staircase, hearing my mother shout my name...

" Silva! Silva Elise! Time for your haircut!' My haircut? No way! It brings trouble...

I gulped but reasoned out with myself. She was not going to do anything. I would not allow it. I reached the end of the staircase and met my mother there. Car keys in her hand, I knew I can stop this...

"Oh mum! I'm so tired today. How about next week?" Yes, next week when secondary school will be all over and my nightmare would finally end...

Next week came sooner than I thought, school passed quickly with lots of hugging and the graduation. I was not really as lonely as I thought I would be as Jessica was there for me. The results take long to come but I was quite certain I will make it to JC. Always on the positive, that was me. I hopped in the car and went for the haircut...

I expected to only cut an inch or so but my mother asked the hairdresser to cut it all up to my lip. That was like 10cm, 4 inches. I nearly fainted. My nightmare flashed in my eyes. I bit my lip. My nightmare would not happen. New school, new people and NEW EXPERIENCE! I did not want that nightmare to happen again but there was a high possibility that it would happen AGAIN...

Especially with my hair so short...

*Author's note*

Probably wondering what is her freaking nightmare she's so scared of? Clue is in the first chapter>< The introduction. Now enjoy what's up next. If you like it, tell me with a simple vote. Love your comments, reads and votes. Will really love if you actually share this story! Haha! Be updated on new chapters! Love you. Dedication to @Lilchingstah for commenting>< This chapter is half damn real...

-MeltingLove-

P.S. Follow me cause I follow back><