Confusion

(Cameron's point of view)

Wait...did I just saw disappointment in her beautiful brown eyes.

No, you had not and will never. She can't possibly like a dickhead like you...

Oh yeah, she can...

I grumbled to myself, why did the argument in my head keep on going. I was convinced Silva Elise is a quiet girl, she does not go falling for boys. I bet she never had a crush, much less a date. Her first kiss...had she had it yet?

Cameron, stop this instant all those thoughts! I looked at my watch and sighed, it was then...I realised I was late. I hurried and apologised quickly before taking my sit. It was English and did I just see Silva? I never realised her and I would not bother asking. What was the use? I gave her quick glances now and then. Why did she have to be sitting behind me?

Think about how you could admire her hair if she's infront, how she works, how she...but now she's looking at you and you can't look at her.

What makes you think she's looking at you? I really hated the second voice in my head and somehow it was always right. I sighed, she could not be looking at me. I tossed a quick look back and saw her focusing on her book...

(Silva's point of view)

I really wished he would glance back again. Was he trying to catch my eye? Reality told me that was not the reason. He could have felt me staring at him. I mean he was hot and other girls were also looking but I forced myself to not look up too often, just in case I got caught too often...staring.

He threw me a look again, fraustation cleared in his face. I sighed.

Just a crush. Just a crush or more? I asked myself sighing.

(Cameron's point of view)

Damn! She's still not looking. I'm getting all fraustated now. I want to look at her, touch her. Cameron! Don't look back, don't look...

Too late I turned and she caught...she was just looking up to copy some information on the board, it was our homework. Homework? That was the fastest lesson ever, thanks Silva. Meet after school.

Then, I remembered. She was not going anywhere with me. She was going with someone else...Penelope. Her best friend. I sighed slowly, got up and left, head down. Unexpectedly...

-----------------------------------------

Author's note:

Unexpectedly what? Silva came up to him? Nope! Go on guessing. Love you! Remember to vote! and comment.

------------------------------------

Comment and I will dedicate! Will start new story today! Tittled 'I am a Fan of Love'

-----------------------------------------

I follow back!

-ML-