Chapter 3

[ Niall's POV]

I shoved my hands into the pockets of my jeans and walked quietly behind the rest of the boys. Harry and Louis's arms were loked with Zayn and Liam on either side of them. I snickered to myself. Liam was still somewhat upset with Zayn for getting a room all to himself, which was so cute.

Everything about Liam was always cute. The way he fixes his hair, the way he smiles, his style, those beautiful brown eyes. He is such a magnet. Gosh. The way he laughs gives me butterflies, and his deep voice. God, hes deep, seductive voice just makes me wanna... Mmf. And the way he hugs me and trusts me with everything from his favorite shoes to his love life. He is certainly the type that gets you orgasmic, makes you want to bite your lip.

Hold. On! I did NOT just say that! What is coming over me?! I have never felt like this about Liam before, so why now? Maybe it is just the fact that we're in Paris. And maybe I just want to be in a relationship. Yeah, that's all it is. See, there is nothing wrong with me! As long as I can contain my feelings toward Liam for the next few weeks, I will be totally fine.

But honestly, why do I have these feelings in the first place?! Maybe I ate bad sushi..

Or maybe the feelings are actually there.. But that couldn't be. Liam was straight! And I am, too! So why can't I stop thinking about him? I wonder if he noticed..

"Hey, you."

I jumped. Immediantly snapping out of my trance, I saw Liam walking beside me. Our pace was exactly the same and he was a bit taller than me, but I managed a fake smile. I thought he was walking the the other guys. Did he come back...for me? Niall, don't do this to yourself! You are absolutely insane. You think you have something with Liam, but you don't. You are literally imagining things. Liam doesn't like me, and I don't like him. In that way of course.

Or... At least I don't think I do.

"Where did you get that?" I asked, referring to my tiger hat that was sitting on Liam's head.

"Oh, your suitcase." Liam shrugged and wrapped his arm tightly around my shoulders and squeezed me.

"Did I say you could wear my hat?" I joked, playfully pushing his arm off of me. A rush of cold air filled my body as his skin lost contact with mine.

Add the way he touches me to the list of things I love about him.

"Do I need your permission?" Liam asked, pulling up his jeans, which just slumped back down below his bum. Add that to the list, too. He winked at me, practically challenging me to say something smart back to him.

"Yes, in fact, you do." I reached up and pulled the tiger off of his head. His brown, shaggy hair fell down messily. Add that, too. He giggled. "You'd better ask before you take my stuff next time before I kick your butt."

"Please, babe, I'd like to see you try." Liam snickered. "You can't even reach my bum." He stopped in front of me and wiggled his butt.

I reached and playfully slapped his bum. Then I stepped backwards and tried to conceal my gasp.

I just touched Liam's bum AND he called me babe! Okay, so this must be in my head. He had to have called me that out of friendship. Right? Liam and I are only friends, and it is staying that way! If he liked me, which he doesn't, he would have told me by now. So why can't I control this?

Liam just does that to me. And I cannot lie, I love it. I am NOT in love with Liam... I just like the way he treats me. Either way, I had to get out of this love trap.

"We should catch up with the other guys." I started speeding up my pace, but Liam grabbed my arm.

"Don't you wanna hang out...alone?" he asked, his eyebrows raising in concern and confusion.