Chapter 10

Well, you were all so pleased with Chapter 9, so I decided to upload Chapter 10 tonight as well! Thanks for voting and commenting, loves. It means everything to, kinda like Niam. (;

******************************************

[ Liam's POV ]

Im not really the "sex" type. I fully believe in abstinence, waiting until I get married to have sex. I mean, we all know Harry is the sex god of the group...

But Niall just...changes me. He made feel like the follower, not that I really care. His lips kissed my chin gently. I didnt mean to moan, but I did. Niall and I arent naked, dont get me wrong! We just had our shirts off. Niall had me pinned on the bed, kissing me pationately over and over again. After eveything thats beem going on, I needed this. Im sure Niall did too. It felt good to kiss him again. And to be in my own bed again. But it felt even better being underneath Niall like this. His lips were perfect and tasted sweet.

I giggled and pulled away.

"Whats wrong?" Niall asked. His beautiful blue eyes searched hungrily over my face.

"Nothing." I smiled. "I just have a feeling that if we keep going, it will lead to something else."

He smirked. "Whats wrong with that?" He leaned back down and kissed me again. This boy just knows all the right things to say. And do. And he was definetely trying to do me.

"Niall.." I giggled again, pushing his chest away from me. "Stoppit."

"Why?" Niall smirked again. And gosh, he looked sexy. "Is mister goody-two-shoes scared? Whats the worst I could do? Seduce you? And Im already doing that."

I gave him a playfully rude look. "No, I just need air!" I joked. "And you are not seducing me!"

"Oh, really?" Niall asked, tilting his head to the side. He leaned down to my ear and lowered his attractive voice to a whisper. "I kinda thought I was."

Okay, I cant take it anymore. I pulled his head down and kissed him again. If anyone knew how to make me feel loved, it was Niall. He just put in a mood. A great mood. I smiled and pulled away.

"Remember when you were talking about our future?" I asked.

He nodded. "Yeah."

"Well... I know whos in mine. And its you."

Niall kissed me again. And again, and again, and again.

*******************************************

So, guys. The only reason this one is short is to create a Niam mood and get the idea that they really like each other.

So comment. I dunno about you, but I am loving the intamacy. (;

XOX, Maddie