Chapter 34

[ Niall's POV ]

Let's just hope this goes by fast. The quicker we do it, the quicker we get out. Radio interviews were always fun and we always had a blast with them, but after the blow-up last night? It'd be a little awkward. We filed into the small studio in the order of Liam, Harry, Louis, me, then Zayn. I took in a deep breath as I pulled the black headset over my ears. 'Gotta Be You' was playing on the radio and blasting throughout the station.

I desperatly want to walk over to Liam and hug him. Tell him that I'm sorry and stupid to say what I did. But I can't. Not right now in front of the boys, anyway. Then they'd know I was what caused Daddy Direction to go into a depression.

"We're on live in five, four, three, two..." The stalky guy held up his index finger, then pointed at the DJ.

"Hey, hey, hey listeners! You're right here with DJ Twist on 101.9. We've got One Direction in the house!" the perky, petite, girl said into the mic in front of her. We all gave out loud whoops and hollers with grins on our painted faces. "Hey, boys. How are you?"

"Phenominal," Harry answered with a grin. "You?"

"Amazing! Oh, er, Harry, I believe it's phenomiNIALL, but that's okay. We forgive you, babe."

"Babe?" Louis asked, his face scringing a bit. I snickered. He is such a jealous type. Harry must have gotten the hint, because he wrapped an arm around his little boyfriend and squeezed him tightly. Louis' scowl instantly turned upwards into a smile.

"Anyway! We got quite a number of questions that some fans sent in. We'll get right down to it, okay? I'm sure this is directed at Larry Stylinson. Do you ever srenade each other?"

"Definetely!" Harry said with a nod. His green eyes roamed down to Louis. "I like to sing 'Another World' to him."

DJ Twist narrowed her hazel-colored eyes. "Isn't that song about sex?"

Harry smirked. "No comment."

"Oh, Harry!" she trilled excitedly. I'm guessing she's a shipper. "You cheeky boy, you. Next question. Hmm.." I watched her as she clicked through her feed on the glowing red computer in front of her. Her eyes lit up when she found one. "Do you know that fans write Fan Fictions about you on websites like WattPad and Tumblr?"

"Definetely!" I answered, nodding my head as I glanced to each boy, then back towards DJ Twist, who was smiling brightly. "We always get fan-mail telling us to go read their stories. We never really have time, but I would if I could!"

"Well when you have time, go read Let It Snow by iLoveThe1D. I like it," she added on with a wink. Great, we're going pretty fast. We outta be out of here in maybe half an hour or so. "Next question. How dirty-minded are you all on a scale of one through one hundred?"

I smirked, looking over at Louis. I could even see Liam's lips turn upward slightly. Harry was rubbing Louis' back and Zayn started cracking up. I would take a sip of the water that's in front of me, but I'd spit it up laughing at Louis.

"69!" Louis shouted into the microphone. I couldn't contain it anymore and laughed my Irish ass off. God, Louis, I knew you were going to say that! Even Paul was chuckling in the back corner. DJ Twist was clutching her stomach, doubled over in laughter.

"Great, Louis!" Twist laughed, clapping her hands together. "We've got a question for Nialler, over here. When is the last time you went to Nando's?"

I sighed. "Way too long, Twist. I'm going to make the lads take me after this."

She giggled. "I'm sure all of our listeners wouldn't mind taking you."

I smiled. I like it when people pay attention to me and not Harry or Zayn. It just feels good inside, you know? I love them, but everything is always about them... Always. It's never just me. Obviously Zayn knew that, too, because he smiled and rubbed my back thoughtfully.