Someone That's Everywhere

Second pov. 

I know. He used to say that a lot. His words surprised you. You turned your head to look at him. His head was lowered as he was looking at the ground. "But. . .How do you know Frisk?" You asked. This fact that he knew Frisk made you feel curious. Even more than you should maybe. I used to roam around like this back then too, cause I was tied to him. Now I'm tied to you. "Tied?" You asked with wide eyes. He looked at you weirdly. Like you were supposed to know what he was talking about. You furrowed your eyebrows and looked back down, thinking. 

Maybe it was in one of the resets. You tried to remember but no. Nothing came to mind. Nothing. *Sigh* You see Frisk and I were tied together by SOUL. His strong determination woke me up from eternal slumber. So because of that. . . I was stuck with him until he left the Underground. I was stuck with him through all the resets. All genocide, true pacifist and neutral routs. It was horrible indeed but I had no choice. And when it came to genocide, all the LOVE was being transferred to me. . .somehow. And in the end, when LOVE was enough, I was reincarnated. And I killed him too. I'm sorry. "Don't be. It served him right. Cause killing my friends isn't an option. Doesn't matter who you are. If you hurt my friends or family you'll end up dead. By me. So killing him was something I should have done in the first place. But I couldn't. So thank you." A small tint of red was spread across Chara's face. It's nothing. After all. He did kill my family. You smiled as you were walking, your hair bouncing on every step you were taking.

Arriving at the doors, you pushed them open and saw Sashiro talking with Flowey. You raised an eyebrow and crossed you arms putting your weight on one leg. 
"Really? They can't be that bad. I mean, in the last route they were crazy too." You looked at them and cleared your throat, getting their attention.
"Y-Y/n? When did you get here?" Flowey said, sweat dropping. You noticed he was back to normal. "I see you 'revived' him." You told the god. He shrugged and yawned. "Oh and, just now." You replied to the golden buttercup before you took off. Pushing the doors open, you closed your eye and inhaled the cold air. You opened it as the doors slammed shut behind you. 

Behind the doors, Flowey and Sashiro were still starring at the purple doors. 

You sighed and a cloud of hot air formed in front of your mouth. It soon disappeared when you started walking. *crunch crunch* The snow under your combat boots made it hard for you to be silent, so the monsters wouldn't hear you. In the shadows, a monster was devouring a human arm. The sound of blood splashing only made you feel hungry, even if just a little bit. You quickly looked away, in order to ease the urge to jump on the monster.

Chara wasn't even looking at you. He was gazing around, probably taking in the changes. You sighed and kept walking with him following close behind. Stepping over the broken branch, you looked behind you and stopped. 

"Come on, Y/n. We need to find a way to save the monsters. To set them free." You big brother told you as he helped you step over the huge branch. You smiled brightly and giggled. "Yeah! Let's do it!" You said in childish tone. Frisk returned the smile and you kept walking until a snap was heard. Turning back the big branch was snapped in two. You widen your eyes and your mouth was left agape. Frisk did too. (well as much as he could ) You both kept walking warily. 

As you saw the wide gate, you were about to step over the bridge under it, but instead you stopped. Crunches of snow approached you slowly until they came to a stop, right behind you two. "H U M A N S.  D O N ' T  Y O U  K N O W  H O W  T  G R E E T  A  N E W  P A L ? T U R N  A R O U N D  A N D  S H A K E  M Y  H A N D." The voice said. You quickly turned around and grabbed his hand. A fart noise was coming out of his hand. Frisk turned around and looked at you. You and the voice burst out into laughter. Frisk looked at the man as he came out of the shadows. A big smile shone into the light of day. A skeleton. 

"Hi Kids. I'm Sans. Sans The Skeleton."

You smiled slightly. "Y/n?" Chara's voice snapped you out of your trance, turning your head to face him. He had a curious expression on his face. "What were you thinking?" You tilted your head left making him blush slightly. He thought you were cute when you were doing that. "What?" You were curious about what he meant. "Well why you were daydreaming, your eye flashed golden for a second or two. What were you thinking about?" Your eye widens and  you looked around, looking for something. Or someone. 

Nothing. . . . 

You shrugged it off and started walking again. A low voice caught your attention. It was talking to itself.  You guessed the voice's owner was a male from his low pitched tone. The person seemed calm and collected. The male seemed to be talking about someone very familiar to you. But you couldn't guess who it was. 

You peeked from behind a tree near the voice as Chara floated behind you, also peeking. Looking closely, you and Chara noticed it was Sans that was talking. You looked up at Chara as he was looking down on you. You looked back at Sans.
"You really had to drag me into that experiment, didn't you, Gaster?" 

Sans' pov. 

"You really had to drag me into that experiment,didn't you, Gaster?" I said, as my words were echoing through the air. A cloud of hot air, formed as I sighed. "How could he do that? Just leaving me an Pap like that. How could he? Not only did he leave us, but the hole underground. But no! He had to do that freaking experiment! . . ." I was getting louder and louder by second. A moment of silence took to calm down. I frowned slightly as I spoke.
"Am I being selfish?" 
"Maybe. . .Maybe I am. But there's no way I can get him back. Is there?"

A/n

Soooo. . .I'm sick. I know. Horrible right? Not really. I got to stay home today. Awesome.
So sorry I'm not creative like other authors. I'm trying! :D 
I feel like shit. But whatever. I'm fine. 
I want to let you know that I might be adding a story based on FNAF. I really hope I have the right ideas and shit. Buuuut I hope you enjoyed this chapter aaaaand if you did, please leave a comment or vote! I hope your having an awesome day (unlike me)! See ya!

-Kira~San