She's sick?

Third pov.

Hours passed and the girl still had not woken up. She kept tossing and turning, heck she even stirred at times but hadn't woken up yet. The short skeleton begun to worry about the girl. He watched with pity as she turned to face the TV. Only then he noticed a red tint on her cheeks and nose. Her eyes were shut tightly. He quickly placed his bony hand on her forehead. She was burning. The heat of her forehead reminded him of something. 

The kid's legs gave out and she collapsed on the snow, shivering.Her small hands gripped her shoulders tight as her body shook. Frisk picked her up and put her on his back. Her arms wrapped around his neck and him holding onto her legs. The kid buried her face into her brother's shoulder. On instinct he brought a hand to her forehead only to feel a burning sensation envelop his fingers. His eyes widen in worry and sweat drops lingered on his head. Frisk looked up at me expectantly but I couldn't understand. What was going on with the kid? He sighed softly, "She's sick. It's a human thing. She needs rest, do you think I could bring her to your house?"  

She's sick? Well then. I guess taking care of a beautiful girl such as herself, wouldn't be a bad idea. . . Sigh, I did it again. Didn't I? The skeleton thought. How should he take care of her? What should he do? He stood in front of the girl's sleeping face and thought about it. In a flash an idea popped out. He did that last time when Frisk was there too. 

Once the three arrived at the skeleton's house, Frisk placed the sleeping wolf-girl on the couch. "Sans, can you bring me a pillow and a blanket, please?" Frisk asked him while gazing continuously at his sleeping sister. The fever was high and she had chills too. A few seconds later Sans popped out beside him with a white fuzzy blanket and a cute, soft blue pillow. Frisk thanked the short skeleton and took the pillow and the blanket. He raised the girl's head slowly and put the pillow under her head. As for the pillow, he covered her small body with it and watched her snuggle into it. 

He smiled warmly then turned to Sans. "Wet a rag or two for me, I have to place them of her forehead so the fever can go down, I'm going to grab a cup of water for her." As soon as he finished talking, he turned on his heel and went for the kitchen. The short skeleton, looked at the back of his head for a bit before shrugging and teleporting into the bathroom.

He turned to the kitchen and slowly walked towards it as the wooden floor creaked under his old slippers. Once he entered the kitchen, the cabinet doors flew open and blue mist engulfed one of the many glasses. The glass floated all the way into the tall sink and the water was turned on. He could hear the rushing water filling the glass. Just in time he stopped the water and brought it to his hands. He turned back to the living room and put the water glass on the table. 
"The rags." He reminded himself as he walked to the stairs. 

Y/n shifted again on the couch and turned to the ceiling. Her eyebrows furrowed softly like she was in pain. Her teeth gritted and she stirred awake. Her eyes opened sleepily and she felt like her cheeks were burning. Her hands and feet were ice cold and she could barely feel them. Her senses told her she was gonna throw up, but she knew better. It happened all the time when she was sick. It was a rare sickness that The Three Gods had (and still have). 

She pushed herself up in a sitting position, leaned on one hand and rubbed her temple with the other. She closed her eye for a second before opening it up again. She looked around but saw no one. "No Sans...No Papyrus.." It was weird because a certain ghost was tied to her SOUL. Wait... Where's--BOO! "Ah!" She yelped and slowly turned herself to face Chara. 

He giggled at her small yelp. She frowned sleeily and growled threateningly. As a ghost, he understood everything she had said. A sickening laugh escaped his mouth and he closed in to her face. A small tint of red painted his face when her face was practically a tomato with drowsy eyes. She could feel his breath on her mouth. Wait... breath? Ghosts don't breathe. Is it working? What's the matter? He asked. He asked. "You were breathing." She said softly, looking him in the eye.

At that moment Sans opened the door to the bathroom with the wet rags in his hands and she sneezed and sniffed. Sans's eye sockets widen and his head snapped towards the girl's direction. He was surprised for a moment but then shook it off. "Awake I see?" He said as he walked down the stairs. She nodded and looked around again. "Where's Papyrus?" Sans's eye sockets widen for a minute before he began to speak again. "oh yeah. he said he would go see undyne. he called me about an hour ago and said he'll stay a few more hours." 

"Are you sure?" She asked. He nodded as he held the rags in one hand and pushed her back down on the pillow. The same bony hand touched her forehead to check for her fever. "your fever isn't as bad anymore but you'll have to go back to sleep." She slowly nodded and sniffed again. He put a wet rag on her forehead before she could fall asleep. "G'night" He said as he smiled warmly. Good night Y/n. "Good... night.."

Meanwhile~~~~

"What?! She came back?" 

"I see. I'll face her when she arrives."

A/n
There you go! Did you like it? I hope you did! :D

-Kira~san