Confusion

Third pov.

Her laugh slowly turned to weeping. She once again killed a person. She hated it. But she couldn't do anything about it. Her LOVE increased and it won't RESET. Her emotions were once again slowly fading away. She couldn't do anything about it. Her anime lover friend is dead and she knew it was her fault. Her 'step-dad' (Asgore) is dead and it was all her fault.

What would have happened if they didn't die? Would she be watching anime with the little lizard now? Would Toriel and Asgore be together again? Would they be baking butterscotch-cinnamon pie? Would they be happy again?

She sat up. Her hands touched the soft golden flowers. She couldn't remember their names. Cups? No. . . Butter? No. . .
Oh yes, Buttercups. The dreaded  buttercups that poisoned the king a lot of years back. How did she know? Chara told her. They used to talk a lot when Frisk was alive. . . They were basically best friends. Like her and Sans .

Oh Frisk. . . He would have hated her for killing all those people. But he isn't alive now. And he can't come back. And Sans... poor guy. He can remember all those horrible timelines. She saw every time he cried. Every time he died. And she cried with him every time.

All her friends. Every time they died she cried and cried and she couldn't believe how the sweet caring brother could be such a monster. But she could relate to that. She was one too. But never did she dared to kill the original kind. The monsters. She worshiped them like gods but treated them like family or friends.

She moved her head to look at the side and guess who she saw. The same old boy she saw in the last run. She shot him a glare and stood up. She wiped the tears off her face and looked at  him.

That dirty orange color. It disgusted her. "What the hell do you want?! Have you not had enough?!?" She yelled at the main orangette. ( Uh... is orangette even a thing? Sorry if it's not. )

He sighed and walked closer to her. As she took steps back he took steps forward. *Crunch crunch* her steps ended when she hit a pillar. He almost closed the space between them. But no. He stopped.

She gripped the pillar behind her with so much force, cracks were very visible. Her claws were now out and she dug them into the pillar. Hoping it would break and fall on him. But it didn't.
He grabbed the wolf by her waist and pulled her closer. Her eye widened and she was about the scream when. . . He kissed her.

She couldn't believe it. Her mind was blown at the magic energy radiating from him. He was strong. He was almost as strong as. . . No. He couldn't be like him. He was pure. Sweet. Friendly. Not a monster killing maniac. She put her hands on his chest and pushed him away.

*SLAP* A red palm mark stood on his cheek. Turning away from him she walked over to the dark hallway. She stopped. Turning her head only just enough to see his face, she asked. "Snake. Is it true? Are you. . . a supposed angel? Are you from the next generation?"

He's hand touched his 'marked' cheek. He nodded slowly. She laughed softly. A cold, empty one. Much like Sans did before he died in one of the genocide runs. A tear escaped her eye as she looked at him from the corner of her eye. "You are nothing. Like him. You might as well be a fallen angel or. . . A hell's angel. Nobody can replace him. He was all that kept me sane at the time. At the time he was alive. He was . . . My best friend, my family, my lover.  But he was kind. He was my light in the dark. He was our light in the dark. Literally. He's aura was white and bright. And mine. . .? Mine is dark and murderous."

Her little speech made the boy take a step back. It moved him. The red haired angel meant everything to her. ( Yes. Shin is a red-head. Problem? Trust me. He's cute. As I imagined him I mean. :))