The Fall

Your pov.
I woke up in my bed, starring at the ceiling. My lids were half closed. Still tired, I sat up on the bed and looked at the clock. It was 5 am in the morning.I just staid there starring at the clock. 5 minutes later my alarm starts buzzing and almost immediately my blank stare turns into an angry frown. I stopped the alarm and walked to my closet. My frown faded when I remembered what I planned for today. A smile cheeped up my face and I opened the closet to pick black leggings, a pale-golden tank top, a white furry thin jacket and brown knee boots. I dressed up quickly and headed downstairs. I wasn't very hungry so I just grabbed a slice of toast and my backpack and headed out. I locked the door and walked through the forest.
(The house you are living in, is in a forest because.... OS stuff)
Finally exiting the forest I looked up at the mountain. It was as beautiful as when we first set foot in it's forest.
".....it never changes, huh....."I said out loud. I sighed. It's been 12 years. I never thought I would go back there.
"Ugh....I wonder.......I wonder if they hate me for leaving them there.......well one way to find out...."I started walking in the mountains direction. I stopped in front of it's forest.
"I really miss them.....especially mom. She was nice. I hope she forgives me." I said squinting my eyes a bit. I walked all the way to the top. After 20 minutes I finally reached the cave. I stared at it for a second and then jumped in holding my backpack with my death grip. I was afraid of breaking my phone which was inside it. After some time of falling I landed on my feet, my legs hurting like hell. I collapsed on my knees and then on my belly. My hands were on each sides of my head. I used my healing magic to take away the pain.
"Good thing I made........ Akiro....... teach.... me that." I whispered.
I stood up on my feet and rubbed my head softly. I checked my backpack to see that my phone was ok. I sighed in realeaf.
(See what I did there?) I looked down to see the once beautiful golden buttercups now rotten and dead. My mind searched for an answer to my mental question: 'What the....?'' I thought about it for a moment and my eyes widen in horror. 'What if someone was here before me and killed them....all....? ' I put my backpack back on my shoulder and rand to the next room through the long dark hallway. I walked in the next room and saw.... a buttercup with a golden-green eye. It's petals were slightly curved at the brown ends. It looked up at me with confusion.
"You're a human right? What brings you here?" It said calmly and with a hint of annoyance in it's voice.
"....." I stared at it in desableaf.
"Oh.. where are my manners. I'm Flowey. Flowey the flower." Flowey said.
"Flowey? Is it really you? Do you remember me?" I said, my voice shaky.
"Hmm? Why should I remember you? Have we met before?" He said.
"H-have I changed...... that.....
much?" I said, tears threatening fall.
".......hmmm......... you look a lot like her. Could you be.... Y/n?" He said.
"Y-yeah.... that'd be me. What happened here? Did somebody came here before me?" I asked.
"Oh no. Nobody dared to come here...for....a long time now.. what are you here for anyway?" Flowey asked curiously tilting his 'head' a bit.
"......" "I came here to get you out of the underground of course." I replied confusion practically dripping from my words.
"Hah...hahah.....HAHAHAH! AND How do you think your gonna do that huh? You need a monster soul to break the barrier you know." He spoke, harshly.
"Well i'm half monster you know. Forgot maybe?" I spoke in sarcasm, a wide grin plastered on my face.
"Oh well. Try not to get killed, idiot." It's al he said before dissapearing in the ground like he always does.
"Ugh.. YOU DIDN'T ANSWERED MY QUESTION YOU KNOW!" I yelled hoping he would come back and answer. He unfortunately didn't. I groaned in annoyance. In the distance, loud and hurried footsteps were heard from the hallway that leads further into the ruins.
'It must be mom, only she lives in the RUINS beside all those monsters. But they wouldn't come see if a human fell down here, would they? ' I thought as the footsteps were getting closer.....and....closer...and then out of the shadows a tall goat-woman steps in the light. She wore a torn dark purple dress with the royal crest on the chest area. Her fur was fuzzy and dirty. A big crazed smile was plastered on her face, her sharp bloody teeth showing how much sanity she has.'Probably none ' I thought. She stepped closer and examined me grinning wider.
"Do not fear me, my child, therefore I'm Toriel. The care-taker of the RUINS. Now come. I'll take you --*she grabs your wrist harshly*-- to my home and take good care of you." She said dragging me through the dark hallway. After 15 minutes of walking she stops and gives me a cellphone.
"Now stay here my child, I have some business to attend to. Call me if you need anything." She said before running off.
"Well... I know all these puzzles so... might as well go to her house. No reason to stay here anyway." After millions of encounters with monsters and pressing the SAVE button. I finally 'bumped' into Napstablook. He was all red and his mouth was... bloody, sideways, in between his eyes and he had sharp teeth. The five boxes appeared again and and the fight started. He threw his bloody tears at me and I raised my arms into a V and white mist appeared surrounding the tears. I let my arms drop and so did the tears. It was my turn.
*ACT
*cheer up
He's appearance seemed to flicker to the normal one and the back to the current one. The horror-like one. Then came his turn and he attacked again. I did the same 'trick' again not getting any damage. My turn.
*SAVE
*show a trick
My hands glowed white and the tears Napstablook threw at me raised from the ground and formed a white magician-like hat and put it on His head.
"Do you like it?" I said smiling.
Then Napstablook flickered back to his normal form. He smiled sweetly and and said:
"Yeah.....I do....thank you....Y/n"
I never saw him smile like that, so I was surprised and smiled anyway. Then it hit me. He said my name. He remembers me.
"You know... if you weren't a ghost I would hug you." I said, tears prickling at the corners of my eyes. He blushed.
"Thank....you..." is all he said and vanished.
Napstablook's pov.
Did she...just said she'd hug me? No one said that to me before. Well only Mettaton, but before we were all like.....that.
"Thank....you..." I said before I vanished somewhere else in the RUINS.
Your pov.
I walked further into the RUINS and noticed that the rest of the puzzles were already solved. I was lost in thought until I stopped before the room with the tree and said out loud.
"Toriel must have left them like this after me and Frisk left." I walked in the room with the tree and saw it full of spider webs, no leaves were hanging from it and worst of all.... it was dead. I could hear Toriel's voice from behind it.
"Well..... at least all of the monster dust isn't there anymore...... and I'm sure she'll like the blood pie I made." She said. Wait....did she just say blood and monster dust?!? Have I heard it wrong? I-i'm sure she wouldn't do that. Would she? My heart was pounding like crazy in my chest and my whole body was screaming at me 'leave! Run away! She'll kill you....well at least try to kill you.' But no. I could SAVE her. Like I did with Napstablook. I walked towards her like I never herd anything and waved a hand at her with a painted smile.
"M-my child! You made it! Come on, let's go inside. I have a surprise for you." She said. And grabbed mu hand again and dragged me inside. We entered the house and she turned to me with a smug smile.
"My child, what do you prefer? Blood or organs? " She asked.
"Blood." I said with a forced smile.
"Good choice my child. Now. On the hall on the right is a room for you to stay in. It's the first one actually. Go on. Make yourself at home. I'll go prepare a pie." She rushed to kitchen and I went to the room. I entered it and sat down on the bed.I took my backpack off and opened it. I took out my phone. It was 10: 48 pm. I was tired. I put my backpack on the floor and the phone on the night stand next to the bed. I laid on my back on the bed and I could feel my eye lids getting heavy.
Time skip.
I woke up because of that nightmare and at the smell of iron. I stood up on the bed. I huffed and remembered the dream.
"When am I going to get over it. He's dead. And I didn't kill Shin. It was him. " I rubbed my eyes and looked around. I couldn't see anything. The light's were off. I jumped on my feet and looked for the lamp. I found it and turned it on. Once again I drifted my gaze though the room. I saw on the floor a plate with a bloody rotten pie. Through the layers of rotten pie I'm pretty sure I saw a kidney. 'I'm not eating that! ' I thought.
I exited the room taking my backpack and phone with me (of course) an tiptoed down in the basement. From the bottom of the stairs I sprinted to the door before hearing once again footsteps behind me.

------------------------------------------------------I hope you enjoy my work up until now and don't forget to comment and vote if you'd like. The next update will be an important A/N about characters I might mention and other stuff you might not understand.
Until next time, byeee!
-Kira~san