Part 6: Choices

Previously

The king continued, "You have two options and that's all of the assistance I can offer. Therefor  I'm saying you may choose between; Moving on into the after life then being reincarnated into a new person, without memories of your past life, Or...."

***************************

(Lucy's POV)

"You can serve as one of the spirits of the Celestial World." My eyes widen in shock. Could I really be one of the celestial spirits?

"B-But...Is that even possible?!" I said, my mind still in shock of all the possibilities. I knew what this meant; I could see everyone again...

"Well, if I choose that option, will I get to choose the celestial wizard to use my key?" I asked hoping I would be able to. If I could choose, I know the perfect, kind celestial wizard to be in possession of my key.

"Well, that's the thing, I cant just go to the human world and say 'Here's a rare key, its one of a kind and has a powerful spirit!...' But, there is something I can do." The large spirit claimed as he beamed down on me.

'Come on! Just get to the point!'    I said in my head as I tired to smile sweetly and stay calm toward the giant-like stellar spirit. I couldn't think straight. What magic would I use? Would I get along with the rest of the spirits? I've only actually seen the Celestial world once, that was when all my spirits went out of control.
"Even though I cannot give the key to the wizard, I can set up an encounter that will cause the wizard of your choosing to find the key." The old spirit continued.

"Does every celestial wizard get this option? And I don't think the rest of the spirits had a choice on who they made a contract with." I said, If that isn't the case, maybe they chose to be my spirits..
"Actually, no, the only reason I have for doing this is because your family has been a great help for both world, including you Lucy. I am eternally grateful." The wise man said with pride in his voice. It made me feel good that I've don't something to benefit my world. It really is a big deal.

"It's not a problem but..This is confusing..So let me try and process this. Basically, I get the choose whether or not  to be a spirit and serve this world for the rest of eternity and you would set it up so I can have my key given to the wizard I choose and I would get to see everyone. But would I be able to choose my magic type for being a spirit and plus, could I become one of the gold keys..or is that impossible?" I asked clearing up all my questions. I didn't have any other choice if I wanted to see everyone else. This was the only option possible. After all, if I choose the other option, I wont even have the memories of my family, past, friends..anything and everything would be gone in the blink of an eye.

"You may become a golden key of your own type if you prefer. And yes, you can choose your magic element, as long as it's an actual type. I wouldn't actually consider you a zodiac key mainly because your are not based off of any of the zodiac animals from the story, but, you can after all be a golden key, a rare one at that," He said finally finishing his summary. I was absolutely excited now. I would get to see everyone again! I cant wait!

"Please, I'd like to become a spirit to serve this world."

***********************************
A/N: Hello! Sorry I didn't mention the people in the other world in this part, I was really wanting to have that part out of the way and so I can open next chapter with Natsu!
Don't forget to...
•Vote•
•Subscribe•
•comment•
Thanks!
                                      Word Count: 666