Part 11: Key Holder

Okay, so, Honestly, I've been so excited to write the chapter and the chapter after this one. I think you know what's going to happen. If not, Just keep reading.
**********************************
Previously

Honestly, I was kind of nervous, I don't know how to do any of this.
What if I mess up?  I guess we will just have to see...
**********************************
(Lucy's POV)

More and more of my body was fading, all the way up until my neck was gone.

Light was dimming and brightening until everything went white.

I appeared in the human world in front in Yukino, my new key holder.

This felt really weird, being a spirit that is.

Yukino gave me a weak smile then hugged me tight.

I smiled back at her, "I'm so happy to be here again," I breathed in the Earthland scent that I had missed so much.

"So, Lucy, as you well know, you are one if my new spirits, and so I have to make a contract with you," Yukino said, "So, what days are you free?"

"Well, I guess for the time being, any day of the week would work, except for on Saturdays, if it's alright that I have a day off," I replied, looking at her with eyes full of excitement.

"Okay! Works for me! Anyways, I didn't know you were a spirit until Pisces told me the news, although no one else knows about it because I figured you wanted to tell everyone." Yukino announced looking at me with the same level of excitement as I had.

"Yeah, I was hoping to go surprise everyone, even though some may freak out." I sweat dropped at the thought of someone having a heart attack.

"Well, I'm guessing you'd like to see everyone. Right?" Yukino laughed pulling me along towards the Fairy Tail guild hall direction.

I nodded and laughed along with her, breaking into a run. I was so excited to see everyone. I could just barely keep my excitement inside my body.

We arrived at the guild hall, the place I will always call home.

I grazed my hand over the large closed door leading into the guild hall, my hand reached the handle as I grabbed it and tugged
***********************************
Okay! Sorry it was short but what did you think? Good? Bad?
Aside from that, don't forget to...
•Vote•
•Comment•
•Subscribe•
Thanks!          Word Count: 387