Part 13: Do we have to..?!

Hellooo~! Im back again....continuing this trash story. But honestly, I wanted to write this chapter because I was bored. So lets get started...By the way....sorry if it seems cliche

************************************

Previously...

"I love you. I have for a long time now." I said, clamping my eyes shut.

She probably didn't feel the same but I said what I've been keeping inside for years now. It feels nice to finally have it out.

She smiled her amazing smile, lighting up her entire face.

Then she hugged me tighter, burying her face in my chest.

I looked down at her smiling into my chest, then she looked up at me with tears in her eyes. A light blush dusting her beautiful face

She got on her tippy-toes and connected her lips to mine.

I was shocked at first but soon gave in.

She pulled away, "I love you too, Natsu," She smiled and buried her face back in my chest.

I kissed the top of her head and rested my chin there and smiled like an idiot. 

*********************************

(Lucy's POV)

Me and Natsu we're standing there like complete idiots.

How are things not supposed to be awkward after confessing to the guy you've liked for a long time after he confessed to you?

Oh god...But Lisanna likes him...Plus, at first I thought he liked her to...Does this mean I'm stealing him from her? What is she going to think about this? I dont want to ruin the friendship we have...

"Natsu..?" I said looking at the ground after pulling away from his hug.

"Yeah?" I could feel Natsu's eyes on me as I keep my eyes on the ground.

Natsu noticed something was bothering me so he took hold of my chin and gently lifted it as his onyx eyes stared right into my own chocolate orbs.

"I just....I thought you liked Lisanna..." I said breaking our eye contact.

Natsu looked at me in utter disbelief. Then he let out a soft chuckle.

"Me? Like her? Ha! In her dreams, plus I dont like girls that are flat as a pancake." I could feel my face burning, I bet I was visibly blushing like crazy.

He slowly snaked his arm arouns my torso, caging me in a warm hug.

"You know what this means right...?" Natsu said as I slowly looked up with a small smile.

"Hmm?" I questioned.

As he rested his chin on the top of my head, he tightened his grip around my waist and let out a sigh.

"We're going to have to tell the guild sooner or later..." He let out another sigh, this one being quieter  than the last.

My smile fell as my face burned thinking if what the guild would say...oh god, and Mira...

"This is not going to be fun..." I sighed into his chest.

He broke the hug and grabbed my hand leading me outside of the house, then I noticed the direction we were going in....

Towards the guild....

**************************************

Gomen! I haven't updated much because I got a second job! But this is a short chapter but its something at least!
Hope you enjoyed!
Please dont forget to
•vote•
•Comment•
•and subscribe•

Thanks!                        Word count: 542