FEV and Winter

After having their waking up and get ready for school, Weiss was the first to release. "Wait, it's the weekend!"

"Alright, let's have breakfast." Yang said. When they see team JNPR, they ask what happen. "Sorry, but this time... you don't what to know."

After having breakfast the RWBY started going to their room, when Weiss scroll rang. "Hello?"

"Weiss, I'm here at Beacon. Anyway we can spend time together?" Winter.

"Guys, Winter here." Weiss.

"Cool tell her she can watch the next episode with us." Ruby said.

After Winter made it to RWBY's room, Winter sit next to Weiss and play the next episode.

The Storyteller: FALLOUT S2 E7 - FEV

*Storyteller standing in front of a log hotel*

"In California, a ways East of the Pacific Coast are the remains of a town once called Mariposa. There's a military base outside the town - little more than a hole in the ground these days but it has played a pivotal role in the wasteland's destiny time and time again." Storyteller.

"Hmm." Winter. Weiss only look at Winter.

*Storyteller turns to a group of Super Mutants and Nightkin*

"Wow." Was the only that was said.

"I know most of you were born there. Or re-born. But Marcus tells me that some of you are having trouble remembering things, and can't always figure out what's real and what's not, so I'm here to give you all a refresher course in mutant history." Storyteller.

"So their losing their memories?" Winter ask.

"Make sense, most are crazy." Yang said.

"Haha! You talk a lot! Sound funny when you talk, like a stupid human. Ha ha ha ha ha!" Super Mutant.

Everyone just look at him like he's an idiot.

"Yes, as I was saying..." Storyteller.

"Please, do." Winter said.

*Storyteller walking to Mariposa base to FEV vats*

When I visited the Mariposa base a few years ago, there was little more than the bones of a few dead Super Mutants, deformed rats, and the skeleton of some old dog lying next to a broken down force field generator, but deeper down, much deeper, I saw firsthand the secrets that spawned both the Super Mutants and the Brotherhood of Steel.

Winter lens closer.

*Scientists to Prison*

Back before the Great War the facility was used to experiment with the Forced Evolutionary Virus. The big vats are destroyed now, but you can still find some of it deep below the ground.

"That sound bad for the planet." Winter said.

Long before the Master came, the FEV was created by the United States government in an attempt to generate useful mutations. The government used its own citizens as guinea pigs; prisoners and Commie sympathizers - but Americans nonetheless.

"Okay, they sound like the Enclave." Winter said.

"Yeah, they do cause a lot of problems." Ruby said.

*Roger Maxson to human experiment*

Captain Roger Maxson, the founder of the Brotherhood was stationed there before the war, a simple soldier in the security detail. But when men under his command found out what the scientists were doing to his comrades-in-arms, they rebelled, and Maxson soon became their leader.