Monsters

RWBY are in the cafeteria with JNRP, after the news that happen yesterday they talk about the episodes and about what they did. To Ruby dismay JNPR as well argued about the Chosen One's gender. Nora and Ren smiled that the Vault Dweller having a family. Pyrrha feel bad for the village of Arroyo needing the GECK. Everyone was confuses about everything, many became of Daisy. 

Yang and Weiss then talked about their date. Ruby explain that her skills got better, and Blake finish one of her books.

After breakfast, RWBY walk to their room.

The Storyteller: FALLOUT S3 E16 - Wrong Place, Wrong Time

*Jr. found the depository*

"I found the brain goo depository!" Jr.

"Great." Ruby said.

*Some gel on the floor*

"You were right about your android coming here for this." Jr.

"You should get one for Daisy." Weiss said.

Blake made a face that just say, 'I know something is up.'

"Cyborg juice." Tanner.

"It's Bio med gel." Weiss said.

"Bio med gel." Storyteller.

"Thank you." Weiss said.

"Looks like it was spilled recently." Tanner.

"I ain't no brain surgeon, but I know my electronics. Your android was scrounging in these too." Jr.

"Hmm... That's a lot of parts for one thing." Ruby said.

*Cyber parts*

"Cyborg repair parts?" Jr.

"Upgrades." Tanner.

"This sort of tinkering around with cybernetics generally doesn't end well." Storyteller.

"Like cloning a human brain." Blake said.

*Back to view the team*

"There's already more than enough cybernetic horrors roaming the wasteland." Storyteller.

"Like Skynet." Yang said.

"You were saying something about a mechanical monstrosity that roamed the land back during the Enclave times?" Jr.

"Yes. A fellow called Frank Horrigan." Storyteller.

"Was that the thing that order those Enclave members to kill those people?" Yang ask.

*Enclave vertibird fly to Horrigan and two Enclave troops*

Back then, very few people knew that The Enclave even existed. They used their vertibirds to fly across the wasteland, and drop their agents off on secret missions, and horrigan was the most "inhuman" of their operatives.

"Like killing unarmed people?" Blake said.

*Male CO*

The Chosen One was a tribal from the North who knew less about the world than most people.

"That's fare." Ruby said.

*Male CO watch the Enclave facing a family*

They didn't know what to make of Horrigan when they saw him and a bunch of Enclave troops gunning down a helpless family.

"That horrible." Ruby said.

"Time to die!" Horrigan.

Everyone frozen hearing his voice.