Zwei!

Everyone was still chocking after seeing Soda's head. "Sorry, girls but I have to take Penny with us." Winter said, as she and Penny leaves the room.

"Okay, see you later." Weiss said.

"Thanks for the pizza!" Yang yelled.

Everyone then took their showers and put in the pj's on. After that team JNPR came in and of course to about the episodes. JNPR found Soda as a crazy. They then leave the room.

Before everyone when to bed Ruby was hit in the head by something. "What the hell!"

The rest of her team look at her. "You okay, sis?" Yang ask.

"Yeah, something just hit my head... mmm." Ruby said as she pick it up. "Weird. Its a note... How the hell does it hurt."

"Hi, FEV Grim again. Sorry about the note, transfer for one world to the next is harder then it's looks. But now so you know, there is only two episodes left.

"Want to watch the last two episode?" Ruby ask.

"Sure, but lets watch it well we're on are beds." Yang said.

The Storyteller: FALLOUT S2 E14 - A Boy and His Dog

*Storyteller watching some dogs*

"Nights in the mojave are filled with some of the most dangerous nocturnal predators in the wasteland." Storyteller.

"Make sense." Blake said.

*Night Stalker to Nightkin to Deathclaw*

Night Stalker packs, invisible supermutants, even blind Deathclaws that can track prey on moonless nights.

Blake just smile at that, to her night vison, she'll see them as well.

*A group of Fiends to a fiends dog*

Here in the South Vegas ruins, the dangerous predators aren't the wild animals. It's the domesticated ones that are cruisin' for a bruisin'.

Blake hiss at the dog, which everyone turn to her. "What?"

'Bark'

Everyone jump. "Zwei?" Everyone yelled.

*Back with Storyteller*

"There's no such thing as a bad dog, but there ARE dogs with bad owners. Still, no matter how rotten their master is, dogs will always show loyalty." Storyteller.

"Isn't that right Zwei?" Weiss said in her baby voice.

*A dog sitting with it's dead master to a dog waiting for it's master*

Even after their master has passed on, a dog will remain loyal to them. Staying where they're told and waiting for their human to return.

"Wow. Now that's loyalty." Yang said.

*Storyteller and an old man talking*

Old timers used to say that's how the Vault Dweller met a certain canine companion, Dogmeat.

"Who name dog, Dogmeat?" Weiss said.

"No idea." Blake said.

*Dogmeat owner killed to Dogmeat wonder Junktown*

That dog's previous owner had been killed by the local punks in Junktown, and Dogmeat loitered around town, waiting for him to return.

'Whimper' Zwei.

"Aw... Come here." Weiss said. Zwei jump up next to Weiss.

*Vault Dweller mets Dogmeat to both VD and Dogmeat leave Boneyard*