One Way or Another

A/N: Like I said, im splitting chapters, but it'll be fine after a few tweaks
Bc one way, or anotha
Im gonna misha
Im gona misha misha misha misha
~Ro

~~

//Queen of Moons

CHARLIE GIVE ME MY PHONE BACK.

Charlie needed to figure out if Dean is gay. She should've asked Sherlock, since he is the master of deductions. You should see the look on his face everytime he deducts John.

I swear if I can get Sherlock to fall for John, then I can get Dean to fall for Cas. Or vise versa. Destiel. Will. Happen.

Usually, she likes to straightforward ask if people were gay or not, but Castiel says she should try a different approach.

Charlie has fifteen minutes until lunch ends to find if the boy likes the D. She pushed past people that got in her way. "Watch out, please! New meat coming through!"

"Okay, Dean," Charlie said, "That's the library, it's a magical place full of dead trees. And books. Also where I hide when I'm supposed to be in gym, and that's the gym where I hide when I'm supposed to be in the library."

Charlie thoughts swerved, then repeatedly smacked him on the arm when a certain blonde walked by. "It's Jo...!"

"What about Jo?" Dean stopped her hands before she breaks him.

"I kinda have a teeny crush on her since I dunno, a while?" She shrugged, hiding herself behind Dean.

"Maybe...I can talk to her..for you?" Dean asked slowly.

"You know her?"

"Yeah, ever since I was little. Her dad's my uncle, we talked all the time."

"So you two are cousins," Charlie smirked, "Sweet!"

She shook her head and remembered her mission.

Find out if Dean embraces his rainbow.

As they walked by different groups, Charlie pointed out each and every one of them to Dean.

"You got your freshmen, ROTC guys, preps, Asian nerds, Cool Asians, Varsity jocks. Unfriendly black hotties, girls who eat their feelings, girls who don't eat anything. Desperate wannabes, burnouts. Sexually active band geeks..."

Charlie outstretched her hand towards Barry's table, "And the greatest people you'll ever meet. Plus me and Castiel, of course."

"So you already met Lisa Braeden and Zoë Rivas," Charlie remembered, "They used to be friends with Lydia Branwell, but I heard she got meningitis. Then she's like, 'I'm sick I have to go home,' but Lisa was like, 'no way.' Lydia hasn't shown her face since."

"That's terrible," Dean said with no emotion.

Charlie grimaced, "Nope, Lydia Branwell was a bitch, all three of them. Think of them as...Sioux Falls High's Plastics."

"Plastics?" Dean laughed, "That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard."

"It is, and so are they," Charlie agreed, "And then there's their arch rivals, let's call them...the Reverse Plastics."

"The Reverse Plastics?" Dean raised an eyebrow, "Who are the Reverse Plastics?"

"Well, here they come right now."

Three girls, one with dark blonde hair, black hair, and one with strawberry blonde hair walked by, smirking at Dean and Charlie.

"Man, they're hot, don'cha think?" Charlie said, listening to Dean's answer carefully.

"I guess," Dean shrugged, "Not really my type though."

"Are you kidding? They're everyone's type."

"I mean," Dean looked back at them, "They're cute, but not my type."

"Not your type?" Charlie snorted, "Then what is?"

He bit his bottom lip, thinking about his answer.

"Guys with cute smiles that don't beat me up," Dean averted his eyes, blushing slightly.

"Aww, you're gay!" Charlie squealed quietly and happily, "So am I! This is great news!"

"Why's that?"

"Reasons," Charlie smirked.

Dean smiled happily. "Okay, so..." He continued, "The Reverse Plastics...they're..?"

"Oh!" Charlie smiled, using her fingers to count as she talked, "Reverse Plastics are sorta like the Plastics, but less skanky and more smart. Somehow, they're bitchy in a good way. The dark blonde is Lisa Snart, the strawberry blonde one is Lydia Martin," Charlie turned to look at the last one, "And the black haired one is Zoë Nightshade. Everybody loves 'em."

Dean blinked, noticing the similarities. "Huh. That's not coincidental at all. Does everybody have a name doppelganger person here?"

"What are you talking about, no," Charlie thought about it, "Technically yes, it's like there's Earth One and Earth Two here. Don't get me started on that."

"What?"

"Hey, it's Barry!" Charlie pushed Dean towards their friend, and she scampered off the other way to tell Castiel the truth.

Dean Winchester is as straight as a loop de doop straw.

Straight like a noodle until it gets wet.

A/N: Hope this is good enough, my main objective: Destiel. Dont worry, they will meet soon, the next chapter I promise you.

۵Ro